SLUT Part 2

After spending a night of endless crying and longing for his parents.Taehyun now feels numb from the overwhelming pain.

He realized something,why should he try to feel ok when he is not ok at all.

After crying his heart out that night.

It changed Taehyun's personality.

Taehyun's bright and cheerful character turns into a cold and gloomy one.

The eyes that is always filled with stars are now empty,an empty space.

He felt an extreme loneliness even though he has this so called family and friends.

The old Taehyun is dead,dead just like his parents.

If you can see the new Taehyun
you cannot see anything but pure anguish from his eyes.

Taehyun is now changed overnight.

He woke up from his slumber by his loud ass aunt kicking him.

"YAHHHH!!! KANG TAEHYUN WAKE UP!!! ARE YOU GOING TO SCHOOL OR NOT?AFTER GIVING OUR MONEY TO YOUR CLASSMATE,NOW YOU WANT TO SKIP SCHOOL"She yells and then she kicks him in the legs.

"YOU ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS TAEHYUN"She adds

After waking up,Taehyun glares at her aunt with his swollen eyes...•<(why do i find this cute HSHSHSHHS)>•

His aunt never saw this kind of Taehyun.

It's Scary as if his looks could kill.

"Taehyun we have something to d-discuss"Taehyun's aunt said while still processing the glare Taehyun throws at her.

Taehyun stood without saying anything.

He heads to the bathroom.And let the warm water fall into him.He cried again as he remembered the events that happened yesterday.

After taking a bath he head towards to his room to change,after changing into his uniform he goes downstairs to the dining table where he meet his aunt,uncle and their son.

"What are you glaring at..,Sit down you scum"His aunt said with an angry look.

"IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN ON THIS HOUSE AND EAT OUR FOODS...,Starting from now on,you're going to do all the household chores."She said while smirking.

"HONEY ISN'T IT TOO MUCH FOR HIM?" His uncle said while looking at Taehyun with an apologetic look.

"Dad come on,He doesn't deserve to enjoy all of this"his cousin adds while munching on his breakfast.

"You two should consider that..it's because of him we are enjoying this kind of lifestyle"His uncle said with a serious tone.

Taehyun's aunt smile nervously as she stares into Taehyun.

"HONEY HE SHOULD REFLECT FROM HIS MISTAKES"
Taehyun's aunt said.

"The only mistake i've done is that,I didn't DIE that night"He shouts in a cold and stern tone while glaring at his aunt.