💔

Nᴏ Oɴᴇ's POV

Jon was brought out of his thoughts by knocking on his hotel door. He opens it to see Colby, kind of bent over, panting.

"You good?" Jon asks.

Colby shakes his head.

"Need you. My room. Now. It's Octavia." Colby says.

Jon didn't need to hear anything else before putting on his shoes and locking his room before running with Colby back to his room. They got to Colby's room and he unlocks the door before letting Jon in. He locks it again and turns to Jon.

"She's in my room. She only wants you." Colby says.

"Just me?" Jon asks, a little shocked.

"Yeah. She asked me to keep Joe away from her so I'll be out here." Colby says.

Jon didn't even bother asking what the hell was going on before he went to the bedroom and closes the door behind him. He goes to the bed and sees Octavia sobbing into a pillow.

He rushes over and sits next to her. Octavia looks and sees Jon before shooting up and wrapping her arms around his neck. Jon instantly held her tight, his arms around her torso. She cried into his shoulder for about 10 minutes before calming down and pulling away enough for them to look at each other.

"What's going on, O?" Jon asks.

Octavia sniffles and frowns.

"Um... when Joe and I got to our hotel room... he said he needed to talk to me. He had already mentioned needing to talk to me, back at the arena, but we agreed we'd talk at the hotel. So we sat down.. and.. he told me that.. he had been cheating on me for 3 months, now." Octavia says.

Jon instantly tensed up and felt his body begin to get hot.

"He and Galina had been talking again, because of JoJo... then they started seeing each other for the visitations and whatever... they started secretly meeting up.. one thing lead to another... and now Galina might be pregnant." Octavia says, her voice cracking.

Jon's blood was boiling by now.

"So I slapped him.. and I punched him... then I ran to Colby's room.. and I asked him to keep Joe away from me and to get you.. cuz no matter what happened between us—" Octavia began.

"I'll always be there for you, whenever you need me." Jon finishes.

Octavia cracks a smile as more tears fell.

"At least when you cheated on me, you told me immediately. You never let it go on or hid it." Octavia says.

"I'm not proud of that, Octavia. I never was. I loved you and I still do. I didn't deserve you then and I don't now. I didn't know how to love you without ruining you with my issues. I didn't understand how much I could rely on you for even just when I wanna cry or jump off a bridge." Jon says.

"Sometimes I feel like us breaking up wasn't such a great idea." Octavia says.

"You're not thinking straight, right now, Tavia. You know damn well us breaking up needed to happen. You didn't deserve how I was treating you. I cheated on you, you had every right to kick my ass to the curb and not give two shits about what happened to me." Jon says.

Octavia sniffles.

"You're a strong individual, Octavia. You're the toughest female I know. I don't know anyone else to survive the shit you've gone through and still be the best single mother to two boys and have a successful professional wrestling career. You're still there for your sons. I love those boys to death. Just like they love you to death. Joe doesn't deserve your tears. You can cry and be sad. But you get back on your feet and you show him what he's missing. Just like you did with me." Jon says.