Part 5

Jimin's POV:

As I was going to give KyungSeo a file that he needs to edit, I heard him talking to someone over phone. I didn't wanted to but when I heard him saying that everything was going according to his plan, I felt suspicious and decided to hear his conversation. My eyes widen as I heard him saying someone's husband was going to die and he was laughing saying that. I heard his footsteps coming near the door and I got out of there.

Jimin: I knew it! This guy was suspicious. Even when I used to spending time with him, I felt odd. There's definitely something wro--

Hoseok: Ouch! Jimin where are looking while walking?

Jimin: Ahh! Sorry Hyung. Let me help you.

Hoseok: Thank you. Uh..what were you thinking? You look worried.

Jimin: Umm...nothing Hyung. I was just stressed, about this important file, I need to give this to Ms. Han before the deadline.

Should I tell Hyung about KyungSeo...ahh no no. Let me just keep it with myself, or else I'll only say it to Y/N.

Hoseok: Jimin?(shook my body) Are you okay?

Jimin:(coming back from his thoughts) Y-yeah yeah I'm fine. You carry on with your work. I need to go to Ms. Han. Let's talk later.

Hoseok: Yeah bye.

Y/N's POV:

I need to let Jungkook know. It's already been a month. These calls aren't stopping. Let me call him.

Y/N: Hello Kook!

Jungkook: Yeah say Y/N, how are you?

Y/N: I'm not really great. I'm recieving those calls.

Jungkook: Umm...okay! This thing seems serious now. Okay! Don't worry, let me look into this.

Y/N: Thanks Kook!

As I was about to cut the call, someone knocks on the door.

Y/N: Come in.

Jimin: Ms. Han!! (Panting and nervous) I-i need to tell you something.

Y/N: Calm down Jimin. Take a seat. What happened?

Jimin: H-he needs to be fired Y/N!

Y/N: Who Jimin? Whom are you talking about?

Jimin: KyungSeo!

Y/N: Huh? Are out of your mind? Why will I fire such an amazing employee?

Jimin: KyungSeo will kill someone.

Y/N: Kill someone? What you talking about?

Jimin: Y/N-ah! I heard him talking to someone over phone saying everything was going according to their plan and will kill someone's husband. I don't know who is it but they---

Y/N: I got it Jimin. You may go now!

Jimin: But Y/N---

Y/N: I said you may leave now Mr. Park!

Jimin leaves the room.

I need to call Jungkook. I recieve a call, it's Jungkook.

Y/N: Jungkook I need to---

Jungkook: Y/N I found the IP address and tracked the device.

Y/N: Really? Where is it?

Jungkook: It's an old shop in the lane near your company. What's more shocking is this place is closed since more than 5 years!

Y/N: You mean---

Jungkook: Yeah! We need to go there and see.

Y/N: Okay! I'll be ready tonight!

He cuts the call.

TIME SKIP TO NIGHT

Author's POV:

Y/N: Kook are you sure it's the place?

Jungkook: Yeah I'm sure. Let's wait.

Y/N: Yah! Look there! It's a guy.

Jungkook: Okay! Be here. Don't move, till I say you to. I'll catch that pervert today!

Y/N: But---

Before she says anything Jungkook already took out his gun and went. As she sits there and watches, she sees a lady coming there too. That lady goes to the guy and they both exchange their phones.

Y/N: Why are they exchanging phones? Strange.

After sometime the lady starts running. Jungkook had fired the gun. Listening to it, they both get shocked and started running.

Y/N: Should I go and help Kook?

She runs to that place.

Jungkook: Y/N go back! They might have weapons. Move!

(Firing sound)
Jungkook: Y/N-AHHHHHH!!

                                                                         .....TO BE CONTINUED.....