On The Ground

Dedicated to Hyacinth.

Hawaii has never been this gloomy. Lightning lit up the sky while thunder shook the ground. 

"Looks like we cant swim today" sighed Lesy, walking over to where the rest of the team was sitting. The dangerous weather took over the last day of the training trip, leaving the swimmers to go explore other activities. 

DING (liren)~   A new text message. Looking down, she realized it was from Soy. "Meet me at the Meow Playground" it read. Leaving the arena, rain poured down harder than ever. The shattered windows gave off a sinister chill as Lesy emptied the rest of her money into the pay box of the self driving bus. 

Room Message:

You've entered the SandBox

"Soy?" Lesy called out, wanting to find her friend. But just then, she got another notification. New users cannot chat for 15 minutes. If you have any problems, email us at support@meowplayground.com.

"Gingerly this ima go explore" muttered Lesy angrily.

Lesy, пожалуйста, не используйте ненормативную лексику

Room Message:
Welcome to Meow's Market.

People everywhere. Meow Market was packed with users, sellers, scammers, hackers, aging dogs, scary coaches, annoying teammates, forced shi-

Chat messages everywhere, impossible to keep up with the simultaneous shouts and cries of aggressive people trying to get their items sold.  

"WHO STOLE I_CANNOT_SWIM SOMBRERO THAT WAS MINE >:(" 

"WHO EVER BYE MY HAT I GIFT 69 DIMES!!!"

"JENS_WONDERFUL_SETS IM READY FOR TRADE MY BUTTERFLY (GLASSES) FOR FREE (STYLE)" 

"GIVEAWAY IN 3 2 1 ...*lists a 999 sun hat* GJ WHO GOT IT?!"

Out of all the shouting, screaming, and yelling, Lesy noticed something. A message that went by so fast but so slow. A message that showed up for 0.8 seconds, then was gone above, hidden by the more current demands of the people. 

In the 1969 Cartoon show "Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machines", which were NOT one of the 

oops

SUN HAT 850

"SOYYYYYYYY!!" screamed Lesy. 

"I FINALLY FOUND YOU!! LETS GO BUY SOME SWAG HATS!! OMG I SEE A SUN HAT FOR 2199!! 1 COIN CHEAPER THAN THE STORE!! WHATTA BAR-GAIN!!!! " 

"LESY!! OMG WOW WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!" exclaimed Soy. 

"Hold on ima go see if they sell sinks. I need to get a sink for my house. Also some mayo. Because I love mayo. And sinks. And sink oh. De. Mayo."

Houses were all the rage on Meow. The larger the house, the cooler. Unless you were those super rich popular kids who are known by 88.8% of users and they have mobs of people following them wherever they go. 

The Royalty House was an exclusive part of Meow Town, where you could hold the swaggiest and largest parties. Cafes, hotels, schools, and all other sorts of businesses lined the streets, where everyone was loving it inside. One downside of squeezing you and your business into the most bustling streets of the Royalty Housing  Units was the price. 120,000 coins and 20 diamonds. Saving up for that was a large obstacle for anyone, especially someone new, starting on the ground.

"Hold on ima go get more ppl to come, Meow seems kinda fun." 

Suddenly, Lesy remembered that Potato was still suffering the 8x400 fly on the 1:23 interval. Pulling out her phone, she realized that this was a perfect opportunity to get Potato out of the death trap.

"https://www.meowplayground.com/game#  <--- meet me there now."