Trust No one.

"Valerie, get your lazy ass up before I throw you onto the streets." That is what Valerie Stewart woke up to every single morning. 

"I'm awake, loser." That is what she responded with every single morning. 

"We need a new wake-up routine, don't we?" Maggie asked her slightly older step-sister. 

"Clearly. We've been doing this for the past 2 years 6 months and 13 days." Valerie replied whilst making her bed. 

"I don't like that you have memorized that, V." Maggie said slowly, and dramatically, backing away.

"Whatever. get dressed, weirdo." Valerie pushed Maggie out of her room and started getting ready herself. 

She puts on black jeans with rips on the thighs and the knees. She then puts on a white long-sleeved shirt and a navy blue shirt that says " World Tour " at the top and has a bunch of patterns followed by a " Rock and Roll " at the bottom. She attaches some chains to her jeans and puts a few rings on her fingers. 

"Ooo, this one's really nice." She says to herself while putting on her 

Valerie walks into the bathroom and looks into the mirror. 

"Jeez... hair has not done me well this morning." She starts brushing out her dark brown hair until the knots turn back into her beautiful straight hair. Once she's done, she puts on eyeliner and mascara then walks out to the kitchen. 

"Good morning, dear." Valerie's mom says to her. "How are you?" 

"I'm still here, sadly." She says the last part quietly so her mother couldn't hear. 

"Brighten up! We have a new neighbor next door and there are two boys." 

"Mom, I don't like people, you know that." Valerie defends while throwing her backpack onto her shoulder. 

"Let's go, M," Valerie says, tapping Maggie's shoulder. 

The two girls walk out of the house and what's the first thing they see? The two boys. 

"Hey! Wait up!" One of them yells. 

"I'm August and this is my brother Danny." The boy says. 

"Black hair, green eyes, if you don't fuck off I'll steal your soul and watch you die," Valerie says while staring up at the boy. 

"Valerie Jay Stewart! You already got kicked out of West Minister High for using those poems!" Maggie yells while slapping her older sister's arm. 

"No, no. It's cool. I liked that rhyme you had going there, real cute." August says while chuckling. 

"Yeah, it was about you." Valerie states.

"Awh, I think Auggie here likes the girl." The other boy says while ruffling his brother's hair. 

"Well, I think Val likes August," Maggie says with a smug grin. 

"I think you both can suck my dick," Valerie says then walks off. 

August walks fastly to her. "I'm sorry about Danny, I just don't like people so me talking to you came as a surprise to him, I guess." 

"Kiss me." Valerie stops right in front of the boy. 

"What? Weren't you take my just threatening to take my soul?" The boy questions. 

Valerie just keeps looking up at the boy until finally, he gives up. He bends down a bit and puts his hand around her neck, pulling the girl into him. They kiss for a bit and then Valerie starts walking again, only this time she's holding August's hand and walking with him.