Going to Malory Towers

k so I won't be having a cover for now and also this was only based off P. Cox and Enid Blyton's books and no other ones. BTW if you are waiting for new chapters to come out you can look at my other book "Another Term at Malory towers" for the time being. For now, Enjoy! ~ A/N

Jasmine was packing up as fast as she could so that she can hurry through breakfast and go into the car as quick as a blink. Her mother walked into the room and saw the clothes and other bits and bobs thrown into her daughter's trunk.

"Woah! what on earth are you doing? We still got another hour to go till we got to go for the train!" She exclaimed. Jasmine looked around wildly and saw her mother standing there by her door looking surprised.

"Sorry mum, I'm just so excited for Malory Towers!" Her mum smiled and replied, "well, I remember my first day I was also so excited and was almost bouncing off the walls for the train! But we got to have breakfast now, so come down when your finished doing your packing, properly" She walked back downstairs. Jasmine took all her things out of her trunk, and did everything properly and neatly. 

Jasmine was a tanned, slim but slightly muscular, boisterous girl with curly short dark-brown hair and bright brown eyes. She loved sports, especially swimming, which is why she exercised her hyper self so that she doesn't get too out of hand with doing everyday things, and on rare occasions, she would almost lose herself in a dreamy state, almost like Miss Peters dreamy fits, and would not take notice of anything and anyone around her.

Jasmine went downstairs and into the kitchen where there was pancakes and strawberries to go with it. She was rather hungry and ate everything on her plate. 

"Jasmine, you know your friend Victoria and Jennica and Jenifer, they also are coming as well." said her mother. She was happy then excited and soon after she was outside in the garden running around working off her high spirits. She went back inside to get her suitcase and walked with her mum and helped her put it in the car. 

"Mum, are we going to go to Vicky's house?" asked Jasmine. She was hoping so, so that they can talk together and share the excitement with her.

"Of course, we've arranged it this morning." Her mum can feel the excitement from her as she smiled widely. Jasmine gave a whoop of joy as they drive to Victoria's house. 

As soon as they got there, Jasmine busted out from the car and ran up to Vicky, giving her a big bear hug. They all laugh together and chatted nineteen-to-a-dozen back to the car and waved to Vicky's parents and turned back to each other. They where talking together, or rather Jasmine, as the day wore on. They stopped for some Mc Donald's and ate in the car, munching on some cheeseburgers and washing it down with some banana smoothie. At the beginning of the car ride, they where talkative and energetic, but as the time passed by, they soon grew quiet and preferred to look out the window and listen to the music. 

"Girls! Look! There is Malory Towers!" jasmine's mum exclaimed. There it was, the beautiful Malory Towers with the four towers on each corner and the creeper climbing up the walls with the summer sun setting. The girls where thrilled about sleeping in one of those towers and living there for a whole 7 weeks! They couldn't wait for Malory Towers!