ʍǝuʞ no⅄

"N̶̡̠̥̺̘͍̄̆̀̓͊͛ỏ̷̘͕̲͓̟͙̗̓̽̎͒̈́̽͊̽r̴̛̞͚̱͈͕̬͋͂͆͑̑

....would you like to join me for a swim...?"

A sunny day, The sounds of the ocean filling the background in a calming relaxing way. The breeze blew the scent of the salty waters into my nose and I breathed in the scent, The atmosphere of it all Calming to me.

However the question had yet to register to my brain, The calming aura of this wonderful place overwhelming  me and flooding all of my senses.

N̶̡̠̥̺̘͍̄̆̀̓͊͛ỏ̷̘͕̲͓̟͙̗̓̽̎͒̈́̽͊̽r̴̛̞͚̱͈͕̬͋͂͆͑̑

N̶̡̠̥̺̘͍̄̆̀̓͊͛ỏ̷̘͕̲͓̟͙̗̓̽̎͒̈́̽͊̽r̴̛̞͚̱͈͕̬͋͂͆͑̑!!!!

"....Yes?" I turned my head to the side, Wondering who could be calling my name and disturbing my peacefulness..

ŋɛɬƖąῳ repeated his question to me, his fingers intertwined with mine but once again it didn't register What he had said..

What did register.....was that the cold ocean waters were lapping at my ankles, And we weren't on the beach anymore...

Why weren't we on the beach anymore...

Why was I in the water....

And why......

𝔻𝕚𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕪..

"But...ŋɛɬƖąῳ....I can't......." The question finally hit me and I felt beat faster, For some reason I began to feel scared and I didn't know why.....but I knew that all I wanted to do...

Was run...

"Dont you want to take a swim with me N̶̡̠̥̺̘͍̄̆̀̓͊͛ỏ̷̘͕̲͓̟͙̗̓̽̎͒̈́̽͊̽r̴̛̞͚̱͈͕̬͋͂͆͑̑......?"

But.....

But...

But ŋɛɬƖąῳ.......

You knew...

You knew....

Y̸̩͇̠̞̋́̍̍̊̃̾͘o̶̧͓̞͓͇͇̼̠͌̇̿̊̌̐̌͗u̸̱̾̀̑͆̎ ̵̛̛͔̝̯̹͊̿k̴̛̑̅͆̕͜n̴̡̧͕̯̗͉̥͚̾̔́ë̸̢̩̪̳̣͍̩́̍̎̈̈͠͝w̶̟̒̽̿̍

..miwꙅ ƚ'ᴎɒɔ I wɘᴎʞ uoY

My eyes couldn't leave the figure who's pinpricks stared down at me from the water around...

How I hate those damn red eyes....

His smile.......

How much you smile when you looked down at me......

˙˙˙˙˙uǝʇlɐʍ ǝɓuǝʌǝɹ ʎɯ ʇǝɓ llıʍ I

ฯ ໐ น ຟ ໐ ຖ t  ē Ş ¢ ค p ē. น Ş

:)