ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ꜱᴍᴇʟʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ

🍓

The moment they got home, Mark hurriedly went inside their dorm and left the other members.

"What's wrong with Mark hyung?" Jaemin asks

"I don't know? maybe he wants to poop" Chenle says that makes the other members laugh

Then there's Renjun who is really weirded by the actions Mark has been doing lately but he just shrugged all those thoughts and went inside their dorm.

"Haechan hyung, do you want to play?" Jisung asks Haechan as he went into his room

"Sure, let me wash up first" Haechan answers.

As the members are doing their own stuff, there goes Mark who has been inside his room, thinking bout so many things, wishing things would get better, trying to get rid of them but nothing seems to stay the same owowow. (what?)

'I'm going crazy. Why is he always in mind lately? I hate this!' Mark says to himself as he scratches his head and lays down in his bed. Later on, he heard his door creak, and there's Renjun, the guy that's been on his mind lately and driving him crazy. He doesn't know what to do but stays calm and sat on his bed.

"Oh, what's up?" Mark says and looks at Renjun

"Hey Hyung, why did you call earlier?" Renjun asks and walks towards Mark.

"A-ah it's nothing, I just accidentally push the call button, and yeah. Don't mind that haha" Mark nervously answers

"Okaay? are you sure?" Renjun asks one again and went closer to Mark

"Y-es, it's nothing Renjun, go and wash up now, We need to wake up early tomorrow, so you better go and take a bath. You stink" Mark jokingly answers

"I-i don't stink! You're the one who stinks. I smell like strawberry you know, smell me" Renjun sniffs himself and lets Mark smell him.

Mark panics but he will not deny that Renjun really smells like strawberry and vanilla.

'so good' Mark says to himself but Renjun hears him

"What Hyung?" Renjun looks at Mark

"No-othing, Alright alright, you smell like strawberry and so? you're still full of sweat and you need to take a bath now, so go" Mark says and pushes Renjun out of his room.

The moment Renjun's gone. Mark can't help himself and hit his head.

"I am really going crazy!!!!" Mark shouts at his pillow so no one hears him.

But then suddenly, his door open once again.

"Didn't I tell you to wash up now?" Mark says and looks at the person on his door, but sees Jaemin.

"Hey Hyung, you okay? I just wanna borrow your charger" Jaemin says

"Oh, wait, here" Mark says as places the charger in Jaemin's hands.

"Thank you Hyung" Jaemin smiles and went out of his room.

But before he could go out.

"Thank you for the chocolate Hyung, it tastes delicious!" Jaemin says and storms out of his room.

'Chocolate? I didn't give him any chocolate aside from Ren-' Mark's face drops.

'I don't only smell like strawberry, I also taste like strawberry'

whattt? I don't know what he's talking about -🦖