CHAPTER 7

ANTONELLA P.O.V.

It's been two months since I moved out of my brothers' house. I've been living in my aunt's apartment all the time, while going to the same school as Giancarlo, which I didn't mind.

In those two months, my aunt found out that I knew about the mafia, that I'm one of the best hackers in the world who goes by the name  'Aithne' and that I have a beautiful girlfriend.

Her name is Fiona Allard, she's 16, has gorgeous grey eyes, cute blond curly hair and a badass. If you think about it, she's like a real life Annabeth Chase. And I love her, both of them.

About my family, nor my uncles nor few of my brothers talk to me. My cousins, Fabri, Gian and Massi still do. It's okay though, I've accepted that they don't like it and I don't care.

Anyways, that weekend was going to be exciting.  Cateline told me that there was going to be a mafia gathering but was covered to let the public believe it was just a business meeting. So I thought of surprising my family.

I had it all planned out. My plan involved the host of the gathering, my hacking skills and the element of surprise.

Time skip to the gathering because I'm lazy

There were hundreds of people sitting all over the place. My family was wearing suits and my aunt was wearing a beautiful cream dress.

 My family was wearing suits and my aunt was wearing a beautiful cream dress

I was also wearing a cream dress but mine was a liytle diferent. I was also wearing italian made 'Luxury the Ensa' gold heels and a headband that had little stars over it.

 I was also wearing italian made 'Luxury the Ensa' gold heels and a headband that had little stars over it

I was hiding in the back, where no one could see me despite of my long dress

I was hiding in the back, where no one could see me despite of my long dress. Preparing myself for the right moment, was difficult. I was gonna see most of my family for the first time in two months, it's not something easy. Either way, I was ready.

"Hello everyone!" The host started saying "We are here today to congratulate someone very important". At that moment, I switched off all the lights and connected a microphone to the speakers.

"Well, well, well... what do we have here? This are all the mafias! I must congratulate you..." I began speaking until someone interrupted me

"Who are you?"

"Now, now.. everything comes with time. The important thing is I can see you and you can't see me. So let's play a little game, shall we?"

"Are you weak? Is that why you decided to play in the dark? You're an idiot" another man said

I threw a knife at him and said "I'm not weak. I'm as strong as a woman" the irony of that phrase "You'll raise your hand when I ask a quetion and you'll know my name. Is that clear?"

"Yes!" They yelled

"Well, you know me as Aithne but of course that is not my real name". This is going to be interesting "Raise a hand if you're an ally of the lgbt community. Good, I see that most of the hands are up. Now, raise a hand if you're part of it. All right! Now I can see that most of the Lombardi family doesn't have their hands up. Is it something personal?"

"It's just against God" said Dante

"I believe you're wrong because I know someone that you know, who was heartbroken when they heard what you said"

"And who would that be?" Massimiliano said

"Your niece, of course"

"That's impossible! There aren't any female Lombardi descendant" an old man shouted

"But what if I told you there is?" I know I was putting myself in danger, but this had to be done. "And I know exactly where she is, would you like to know where?"

"Absolutely!" Someone from the Spanish mafia yelled

"She's in this room, wearing a beautiful cream dress. And she made a deal with your dear host and I!"

"Where is she?!" Emiliano screamed at me and the host

"Why would you want to know?" He asked. We became good friends while planning this, and I have to admit that I stole most of his hoodies for me and Fiona.

"Because we've been trying to communicate with her for the past two months" Marcis said

"Why don't Fabrizio or Massimo or Giancarlo or your cousins or your aunt call her?" I was literally exposing myself but I didn't care, letting the rest of the mafia's know that they were homophobic was my goal. And once I start something, I finish it.

"What does Aithne mean guys?" Carlos asked our family

"Nothing. Just let me call her" my aunt said. She pressed something and a phone started ringing.

"Well, are you gonna answer Anto?" I asked no one in particular. Waiting for the exact moment to turn on the lights and reveal myself.

"Just follow the noice" Adrien said. Just then, my phone stopped ringing.  I turned on the stage lights, took off my voice modifier and said

"Hello brothers"

____________________________________
835 words