I'm yours

I felt fingers clasp around my waist as his arm secured around me, lifting me off the ground. My arm wrapped around his neck as he took the last step away from the plane.

"Qingdao." He confirmed my thoughts. His smile blinded me just like the sun which was pouring all the heat it had right at us as if it were also showering us with the blessings of marriage. I smiled back, revealing the set of teeth he loved so much. He leaned his forehead against mine, my eyes examined each and every feature of his hungrily as my fingers traced down his sparkling eyes which reflected my face. I closed the distance between us, my finger running down his hair, our lips meeting, his grip tightening around me. I felt a soft, smooth texture near my ear and turning around revealed a handsome figure. Its chocolate, brown eyes met mine and I knew instantly that this white horse and I shared an understanding of trust and loyalty.
"We're yours." Chanyeol whispered in my other ear. I looked up at him, my eyes round with curiosity, appreciation and what I hoped showed all my love for him. A smile crept its way onto my face as he planted a kiss on my forehead and placed me on the horse. He climbed on behind me, his arms tickling my waist, his chin resting lazily on my shoulder as we made our way. The wind danced along with us, making my heart flutter whilst my hair teased him. I felt his lips on the nape of my neck trailing up to my ear. I faced him just as he was about to kiss my cheek. His eyes widened but quickly closed and I couldn't help but smile at how he sometimes became shy when I took the first step towards him. He gently held my face in his hands, making me look into his eyes. My heart skipped a beat at what the corner of his pupils reflected. I turned around as our destination came into view.

The tide came in slowly as if it were aware of who Chanyeol was and that it should not harm him.
"Eunji-ah, the tide is being careful for you." He laughed, splashing some water at me. I laughed doing the same but he beat me to it, grabbing my arms and pulling me into his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder and felt his lips near my ear as he whispered "The nation's sweetheart and the owner of mine; nuh reul saranghae."

I looked up at him, at the way he smiled looking at me, at the way his hair ruffled with the breeze making me want to weave through it with my fingers. I held his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers and bringing his to my lips. I sat down, pulling him down with me, covering his eyes with one hand and drawing on the sand with the other. He chuckled as I tiptoed behind him, my hand slowly withdrew from his eyes, instead wrapping around his stomach. He gasped. My hair trailed down his shoulder as I kissed him on the cheek and read out "Mr Park, nado saranghae."