Two Worlds As One

Previously on chapter two Laval, Eris, Cragger, and Laval's Father went looking for Kikku when they ran into a rock with the words in 2'000 years two worlds will collide two make one world but they didn't know that that same day was the day of the collection.

"What's going on" said Laval. ""Look up" what's that" I yelled. " It's a falling boat" said Laval. Then we here someone yell.
"LOOK OUT BELOW" yelled Kai as Kai was falling I flu up to catch him. After saving the Ninjas from Falling Lloyd the green ninja asked a question. Haven't we seen each other before. "I believe so" I said as we were talking a Lion guard yelled he's returned. "Who returned" I asked. "The Darkness of Sambra the bringer of Nightmares" said the lion guard. "Who's that" Cole asked "Sambra is the bringer of Nightmares the person who can bring your nightmares to life" said the lion guard. "What's he all about" Zane asked. "the legend says that when are world was created by the spinjutsu master he was theatend by someone called Sombra the bringer of Nightmares he only appears in the forbidden Forest every 2,000 years when two worlds have collided" said the lion guard. "So your saying that are world has collided with this one" said Pixel. "Yes that's what I'm saying" said the lion guard. "let's think of a plan to get ride of Sambra" said Laval "what's his weakness" said Jay. "So far we don't know" said the lion king.
"How about we look in the library maybe there is something about him in there" I said.

TO BE CONTINUED ON CHAPTER 4 
The plan.