chapter 4

A/N 

ok i really hate doing these in a story but if i have to i will but i just wanted to say Obito is good he doesn't die. if you don't like it pls let me know and I'll think about a new sensei if not bye bye with out further ado lets start.

[Yuri POV] 

when we entered the class room and we went to our normal seats in the back of the class room, Team ten came a little bit after us, After a while everyone was sitting there and it was a little peaceful, after a little while of waiting some teachers start coming and picking up there students i notice something so i turn my head to the window with out anyone noticing i wink and then deplete my chakra and put my head in my arm. 

[Obito-sensei POV] 

me and Kakashi were viewing our students one more time before we left to pick them up when one of my students winks at us. in utter shock i just look at the hokage who just sweat dropped. "she knew we were watching" Kakashi said as if it were nothing. " i bet the other twins knew but didn't want to draw attention, those three are very special ninja." lord 4th said as he just stared at the ball after awhile we went to pick them up. when we walked in a chalk board easer fell on Kakashi's head that's when Yuri picked her head up and her group walked up to us. when i see this group my eyes travel them they all looked chilled out and like they been friends forever, you can tell they have common interest cause they all have poky in their mouth. as they walked closer they stood in front of me and just sat there quietly. " that wasn't for me was it?" i said as i was trying to see their reaction see of they were hyper like Kakashi's team man this is one weird team. they shook their head no. this is going to be interesting.

[Kakashi POV i know right] 

when we were in the hallway i heard yelling and when i looked up from my book i saw a eraser i guess Obito could tell what i had planed cause he backed away. when we walked in the eraser fell on my head and boy what came next was a mess there where six kids in the room three where in front one of the three was sitting near the window in utter shock while the blond which im guessing is sensei's son was laughing while pinky was trying to be a suck up and to say she had nothing to do with it. but the other three where in the back and they where relaxing waiting for us to come once they notice we were here they got up put poky in their mouth and walked down and just stood there " that wasn't for me was it?" Obito said trying to test them. 'man why couldn't i have them as my students' i thought as they shook their heads no. " meet us on the roof." i said trying to get this over so i could complain to sensei about not getting the good team.

[ Yuri POV]

when they told us to meet them on the roof i just started walking past them to get this over with so i could go home. when everyone got to the room we all sat like this Jasper, Sakura ,Sasuke , Alena, Naruto, and me when everyone was in their places i laid my head on Naruto's shoulder and wait for them to start talking. " lets start with introductions" Kakashi-sensei said as Sakura asked a question that i thought was stupid. " well your likes, dislikes, hobbies dreams for the future things like that." he said you could tell he wanted to leave just as much as me. " well why don't you go first so we know what to do" Naruto said, " well im Kakashi Hatake  my likes and dislikes you don't need to know as for my hobbies well i have lots of hobbies and dreams for the future never really thought about it." he finished and team 7 was whispering about something. after team 7 introductions its it was time for team 6. "im Obito Uchiha i like ramen and my girlfriend Rin , i hate when Kakashi here try's to show me up, my hobbies are training with my team, and my dream for the future is to become hokage." he finished he kind of reminds me of Naruto. " im Alena Uchiha i my likes and dislikes you don't need to know, , my hobbies buying and eating poky, and my dreams for the future" she said as she thought about the last part." guess to prove that i can be a good ninja " when she said that me and jasper already caught on no body else did. " im Jasper Haruno my like medical ninjutsu my dislikes id when people don't try, as for my hobbies well i have many hobbies and my dreams for the future is to become the medical nin in the world. " jasper said as me and Alena was trying to hold our laughter. " im Yuri Uzumaki my likes poky other than that you don't need to know  my hobbies training and singing with my brother and my dreams for the future guess i never thought about it" i finished off my intro with a wink and that's when the sensei's caught on Kakashi yelled hey and Obito was laughing his butt off.  

after a while they tell us about the 'mission' we have tomorrow and how we shouldn't eat breakfast team 6 knows not to fall in traps like this. after a while team 6 and 7 split saying see you later knowing we would see our twin at home, we went to train and talk plans for tomorrow and we have a good plan and back up plan so we go home and get rest because we need to get there early to set our traps.