Chapter 1

Trigger warning: anxiety; the prank

Sirius
Sirius had fucked up so bad only a couple of weeks ago. In a span of a day he lost the ones who trusted him most. Over him being stupid and grtting angry at Snape. And kinda telling him how to get past the womping willow the night of the full.

He didn't believe severus would try to get past. But his judgment was wrong. James screamed at him and talked over Sirius anytime he tried to explain himself. Letting Sirius know maybe he is actually like his family. Peter he didn't really yell he more just asked Sirius why the fuxk he did it.

Then there was Remus. He didn't yell at sirius. But he told the hard cold truth to Sirius. And no he didn't have the look of extreme anger like James did. But he had a look of being hurt and in pain. And it was all due to Sirius. He couldn't yet the image of Remus face out of his head. That nighr he watched as Remus walked out of the hospital wing telling Sirius to just leave him alone.

Sirius hadn't been talked to in weeks. He barely goes down to meals now because he doesn't want to deal with the marauders. He stays out late and gets back to rhe room when he is sure everyone is asleep. He has stopped going to qudditch practice and quit thw team.

He pulled himself out of bed early every morning. He got dressed abd headed out of rhe dorms. He was sitting in rhe common room studying waiting till he could actually go down to breakfast. He began to drift off sitting there though considering his nights have been restless.

Sirius was woken to someone shaking him. He opened his eyes to see Marlene standing there. "Sirius" She said. "Huh" he asked. "Why arent you up in your room. And why they hell are you up early for breakfast. You never are down here this earky" she said. Sirius just shrugged. "Sirius what is going on" Marlene said

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Nothing Marlene. Why are you up early" he asked. "Because I always have went to early breakfast and besides match against slythern this week so James has been having early morning practices" she said. Sirius nodded. "In which you quit" Marlene said. Sirius shrugged.

Marlene sighed. "What is going on Sirius? Don't say it's nothing because I know it isn't. I haven't seen you with James, Peter and remus in weeks" she said. Sirius wasn't in the mood to talk.  He shook his head. "Sirius com on something bad had to of happened" Marlene said . "For fucks sake. Don't worry about it Marlene. It isn't your business what happened" Sirius snapped he just wanted to be left alone.

Marlene scoffed. "Fine be an ass. I was just trying to help" Marlene said and got up. She left Sirius sitting there. Sirius let out a shaky breath. He checked the time noticing that the other marauders would be up soon.

Sirius pulled himself up from the couch qnd walked down to the great hall. He went and sat at a table by himself. He picked at his food. In came James Peter and remus. They were laughing. Gosh he wanted to know what was funny.

Remus
Remus had every waking right to be angry with Sirius. And he really was furious. He shouldn't feel worried about sirius. He isn't worried about sirius.

But Sirius comes back to the dorms extremely late thinking all the boys are asleep. Remus hears him come back.

Sirius seems to not be sleeping at all. And he is getting up extremely early every morning. But remus isn't worried about him at all.

Sirius barely eats any food. He sits there and picks at his food and then heads to class early before breakfast is even over. But again remus isn't worried about him. Remus didn't want to believe it but he was in fact worried about sirius. He didn't even realize he was watching Sirius pick at his food.

Someone shook remus out of his thoughts. "You okay moony" James asked. "Yeah fine" Remus said turning back to James. "Are you sure you spaced out" Peter asked. "Yewh I just didn't sleep well" he said giving his reassuring smile. "You sure" James asked. "Promgs by now you know how shitty my sleeping schedule is. And if you don't how have you lived with me for the past 5 years" Remus said smiling. He just wanted James to shut up and leave him alone