Bullied

(Reki's POV)

I couldn't believe it Y/N was amazing at skating and then all of a sudden a memory flashed back into my head.

"Your that girl from S!" I said to her as Langa looked at both of us in shock.

"Yeah.... I guess" she mumbled

"AWESOME!!" I screamed

"Can you teach me that flip you did? Do you also want to be friends?"

-3 weeks later- (Y/N's POV)

I taught Reki and Langa the flip that I made up called the "Dancing Star"

All you do is get on your skateboard, go on the ramp, flip upside down and then spin really fast and then land.

It's pretty hard...

.....

After school I got up to go to the bathroom since Langa and Reki were waiting outside but then someone kicked me in the stomach.

"Reki and Langa are mine!" The girl said in between kicks. I coughed up blood as she kicked me and hit me in the stomach.

I then blacked out.

(Reki's POV)

It's been like 20 minutes should we check on her? "Langa I'll be right back" I say as I go inside the school.

I walk up stairs and pass the men's restroom I walk s little farther to see a girl kicking Y/N in the stomach.

The minute the girl saw me she ran.

"Y/N!" I screamed as I ran towards her.

I went towards her to see a bit of blood on the ground. I grabbed her and picked her up.

"Langa I'm gonna go home early Y/N's hurt but I will be at the S tonight!" I say as I leave.

-time skip-

I knocked on my door and my little sisters opened it. "Mamma mamma Brother has a girlfriend!" One of them said and my mother ran over.

"She's not my girlfriend she just got hurt" I say as I sigh "good good you never told me you had a girl as a friend Reki!" My mom said excitedly

"No" I said as I swiftly went to my room.

I closed my door and placed Y/N on the bed. She then started to wake up.

She freaked out and started panicking until she saw me.

She calmed down "sorry" she said "there's nothing to be sorry about!" I said with a smile.

Then my mom broke through "hey would you like it have dinner with us tonight?" My mom asked "sure!" She said with a bright smile.

-time skip- (Y/N's POV)

We finished eating dinner and I checked the time I totally freaked out.

I was in Reki's room with him he gave me a frame I looked at it too see a picture of all three of us. Langa, Reki, and mean.

"Thank you! But I have to go home! I'll see you at the S tonight!" I said as I left the house.