💙 The Yakuza

Name: "I'm Agori. I was given the nickname the Monstrous Falcon. What about you, lovely~?" (Agori Yugami)

Age: "Surprisingly I am just twenty three. I got experience, wanna see~?" (23)

Race: "People call me a demon in the streets, an angel in the sheets~. I can be whatever you want, baby." (Human)

Gender: "I got a dick!" (Male)

Nationality: "Well, clearly I'm Japanese, no?" (Japanese)

Sexuality: "I can have sex and fall in love with anyone." (Bisexual)

Physical Appearance: "Uhhh. Hahaha! Have you been drinking, love?!"

 Hahaha! Have you been drinking, love?!"

Personality: Agori is a total bastard. Not that he's a rude person or anything, he's just a very cocky and playful guy. He rarely takes anything too serious, but when he does, he will do anything and everything for that. Some say he's a falcon, but he's a human version of a grizzly bear when it comes to his feelings. That being said, he can be a complete psychopath when he tries his best to be, not afraid of killing anyone or screwing them over.

He falls in love with people a lot. Everyone in his group has categorized him as a hopeless romantic, even if he doesn't like to admit it. This is why he will be so quick to flirt with people instead of tell them he's grown attached to them. That being said, he's not a kid. If there is a deeper connection between you two, he will admit his undying love to you.

He's basically a more down to earth version of Sangwoo from "Killing Stalking".

Strengths: He is really good in hand to hand combat, not losing a single battle to anyone when it comes to a noble fight. He's also great with using riddles and mind tricks to his advantage to take people down. Being a yakuza and a famous one, he has his connections with people who would rarely help anyone. Some have jokingly called him the Godfather of Japan.

Weaknesses: He likes to think he has no weaknesses, but he does. It's you and anyone else he loves. If you or anyone is put in harms way or in danger, he will result to very dangerous and sick methods to make sure that you are okay. This has caused him to lose members and family. He also tries to keep his emotions to himself.

Likes: Agori loves to smoke more than anything. He also loves his gang as equally as his drugs. He sees them as a family and enjoys their company more than anything. He has a guilty pleasure for karaoke and bowling, aside from that, he likes to fight, flirt, get on people's nerves, hurt people and be alone sometimes.

Dislikes: He hates to see someone pick on the innocent. So when he sees that happens, he will immediately go for the kill or break every last bone in the bully's body. He also dislikes being ordered around, not getting what he wants, disrespect, dishonesty and being weak sometimes.

History: "Hmmm. Nah!" (Find out.)

Family/Friends: His gang
Father
Mother (Deceased)

Position: Seme

Smut: Hell yeah!

Turn Ons: Unknown.

Turn Offs: Unknown.

Other: None.

Scenario: 1. You are exploring the streets of Tokyo, Japan just to go sight seeing and enjoy time alone. You loved the beauty of every building and every person who was just the nicest to be around. You were told that the country was a beauty by your friends and family, which is why you thought everything would be fine. But you haven't seen the dark side of the city yet. And tonight would be the night you do.

As you walk pass an alleyway, you hear a loud crack of bones and a blood curling scream. You couldn't help but follow the source. The cause of this noise was a businessman on the ground, crying softly with two men holding guns and bats. One of the men had looked up to see you and just. Smiled. You?...

2. Make it up.