Lea and Greysons big day

Lea and Greyson were two 22 year old hot girls when they were moving to Bora Bora 

The house they lived in was sexy like them. They has traveled about 15 minutes to go eat because they had no food in the house. They went to this restaurant called pops kitchen it was the best place in all of Bora Bora . They were seated at table 15 and next to them was a guy named Cole and his girlfriend (at the time) named Lili.

 They were seated at table 15 and next to them was a guy named Cole and his girlfriend (at the time) named Lili

They were having a great time at dinner laughing and smiling while eating their salads. Me and Greyson were eating our salads enjoying our night. Then as the night went on they looked like they were getting a bit drunk and they were asked to leave so they did. Me and Greyson were kinda weird ed out by the fact that they were already drunk they had only had 2 drinks, meanwhile me and Greyson were on our 4th drink of the night a barley tipsy. Later that night we decided to leave because we were both tipsy at this point.

The next morning we woke up at 6:30 am to our alarms to go workout. We hiked about 2 and a half miles then got home and did some booty workouts. After we did that we drank a protein shake to keep us full. Then about an hour after that we went to jump into the ocean and we floated, talked, and relaxed for about 2 hours. Then we decided it was time for lunch because at this point we were pretty hungry.  So we went to a smoothie place because we were both craving smoothies.  Greyson got a strawberry banana and I got and I got the orange chill. We walked home a drank our smoothies by the time we got home we were tired so we took a two hour nap and we both woke up within 15 minutes of eachother. At about 4:00 we were both ready to get ready to go to dinner. So we both got showered did our makeup and our hair and put on shorts and a crop top. 

While we were at dinner we got salads again and we got coffee as our drink. Then about 15 minutes into our meal we saw Cole and Lili they were obviously on another date. And i knew it was wrong but eventually developed a crush on him. I knew it was wrong but he was just so god damn cute. They got a wrap and a soda. After about an hour somehow they were sitting at a table with us we later then realised they thought me and Greyson were dating so eventually me and Greyson started talking about our ex boyfriends. Then we took them back to our bungalow at about 6:00 and we went for a night time chill in the pool but me and Greyson did not get out hair wet cause we had washed it less than a couple of hours ago. At about 10:00 they left and me and Greyson went to bed because we were exhausted. we had not gotten much sleep the last few days so we skipped the workout and slept till 10:00.

We woke up and got ready and went for breakfast at Pop's. I got pancakes  with a coffee. Greyson got a breakfast wrap and a coffee.  We started to talk about how Cole and Lili came over last night. Greyson," Hey dont you think its weird they thought we were dating?" Lea," Well yes and no we were two girls at dinner talking for a while." Greyson," true." We continued to talk about it for 45 minutes. They left about 50 minutes later. They went home and saw a special somewon....

Hi, Tell me how you like this story- Lea