Prologue

A/N Hi! I'm 12 years old and this is my first book so I apologize if it's horrible. I don't really have an update schedule and I moved to Korea, so it might take some time. Enjoy! (I do not own any of the characters besides Blaire! everyone else belongs to Disney!)

Blaire was mad. Actually, that was an understatement. Blaire was fuming. Her friend Mal had just told her that her, Evie, Jay, and Carlos were going to Auradon. Suddenly Blaire was startled out of her memory by Mal saying, "Hello? Blaire? I can tell you're mad but I haven't told you the best part." She grinned evilly. "We're going to steal the wand and break the barrier around the Isle. Every villain will be free and I'll magic you over there as soon as it's down." At this they both smiled evilly.

........

6 months later:

Blaire was heading into the Chip Shoppe run by Ursula. Food all sucked on the Isle, but the food at the Shoppe less so. As Blaire made her way to the door, she saw Harry Hook, who had been flirting with her constantly since Mal left the Isle. He was stealing some fish from a woman fishing outside. As he turned to walk inside, Blaire used her moon magic to reflect a beam of light into the woman's eyes. Harry turned around at the flash of light and saw Blaire. he smirked and walked back to her. "Well well well, look what we have here," harry said in his thick Scottish accent. "Little Blaire is causing some mischief." Blaire playfully glared at harry but in a dead serious tone said, "Call me little again and I will be causing some bigger mischief that may involve your hook and a scratched face." he backed away, looking slightly scared of her. Blaire smirked, then swung around, her brown-blue hair, with small gold streaks, flipping to her shoulder. She smiled her signature evil pirate smile, heading inside.

Hi, it's Rebekah, the author. Hope this isn't horrible but also not too professional sounding. Any way, I'm going to start working on Chapter 1. See ya soon!

-The Hufflepuff Princess