Sex Toy; Begging you

" J-Jungkook please- "

He ignores me and keeps doing what he's doing. The sound of the sticky and creamy lube that he put on his c*ck made me very wet. Just thinking of him fcking me with his big c*ck I would never get over it.

" Jimin.. "

Jungkook's pov; I moaned his name while going faster on my c*ck. My body started to get warmer and I was getting ready to cum.

" f-fck.. damn this feels okay.. but it'll feel a lot b-better if I had this in you. "

I looked over at Jimin and saw him struggling, pulling the rope finding something to rub against to.

" J-jungkook-ie p-please fck me! "

" ah! Y-Your saying it wrong. What's my name when I f-fck you? "

" daddy! "

I bit my bottom lip forgetting his answer and threw my head back, cumming all over my hands and my c*ck.

" got damn.. that felt amazing. Too bad you didn't feel the fun, Jimin. Do you still want daddy's huge c*ck? "

Jimin's pov;

I didn't answer to him while I was rubbing myself against a pillow. I heard a deep chuckle which was Jungkook.. now I'm scared but I was too worried about making myself cum. But he happens to ruin it for me.

" sneaky hm? I want you to put your ass up in the air and keep it there and beg like I asked you to. "

" Nooo Jungkook please! "

' Spank! '

" do it! "

He starting whining and getting into the position I asked him to be in. I slid two fingers in his pretty hole and moves in and out feeling his walls tighten around my fingers. His moans escaped from his lips and already making my c*ck getting hard again.

" A-ah! Kooki- Daddy please fck me! "

" beg a bit more. "

" I want your c*ck inside me, railing me until daylight! I promise to do e-everything you say daddy! "

I got on my knees and got behind him slipping one more finger in and going faster.

" a-a-ah! Jungkookkk! I'm gonna- CUM!"

" Cum for me Jimin.. cum for me. Then.. I'll fck you with my c*ck. "