Little Games

Miku entered the house shyly.
"M-Miku, right? Haha!" Rin stuttered.
"Yup, it's really nice meeting you Rin!"
Len ran down the hallway, opening the door to his freezer.
"So is your brother normally like this?" Miku asks, giggling.
"Yup, he's pretty weird. One time I walked in on him singing and dancing to an embarrassing song." Rin replied.
Miku cracked up, holding in her loud laughs.
Rin walked up to Len, curiously. "C'mon Miku! Let's go!" Rin happily exclaimed, holding onto Miku's arm. Being pulled by Rin, she blushes deeply and follows.
"Oh hey, guys. Just getting some ice cream lol. Take a seat, play Smash or something, I set up the Switch."

Miku sat down on the living room couch, and Rin walked over to the Nintendo Switch to grab the joycons. Rin handed the blue one to Miku (kind move, Rin), and she held on to the red one. Rin sat down on the couch next to Miku, Miku opened Super Smash Bros. and soon after, Rin and Miku started playing intensely.

Shortly after, Len entered the living room with a bowl of ice cream, sat next to Rin and carefully spectated the game.
"Dang, you two are good!"
Len mumbled, his mouth full of ice cream.

Eventually, Rin won. Miku set down her joycon carefully and stretched.
"That was really fun!" Rin said.
Miku nodded her head, a smile spreading across her face like butter. She set her arms down after her stretch, and her hand set on Rin's. She looked at her hand and quickly pulled it away nervously.
"O-oh my goodness... I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to touch your han-"
Rin pulls Miku's hand back to her's.
"Hey hey, it's fine." Rin replied calmly.
They once again looked at each other blissfully, until this peace was broken by Len.
"Hey, lovebirds that's enough flirting. Anyway, you guys wanna watch a movie? I'll get the popcorn!"
Miku and Rin blush.
"Y-yeah alright Len." Miku says, nodding rapidly.
"Sure thing!" Rin smiles.