Work out (continued)

APPRECIATE FEM TOJI RQ 😩🙏🏽
- sexual scenes -
____________________________________
You started to unbutton his pants and slide his underwear down and grabbed his dick. Your eyes widened a little, you weren't a virgin..just he was big.

He looked at you.

"You wanna stop?"
"No"
He knew what your were thinking about.
He leaned toward u and picked you up and laid u on ur back.

"What are u doing?"
"Making things easier"

He slid off ur pants and leaned down to your neck giving u the same attention to your body like you did his.
He stopped right above the hem of your underwear and used his teeth to pull them off of ur body. He lowered his face till his mouth was by ur thighs. He took turns kissing your thighs. He kissed them till he made it to your pussy. You were already wet.

"Damn doll i didnt even do anything yet"
"Shut up"

You covered your eyes with your arm to avoid eye contact with him. He chuckled a little and moved your arm

"I want you to watch me"
U nodded

He lowered his lips and kissed your clit. He took a long lick from the bottom back up to the clit. He started to do different motions on you causing you to moan louder than u wanted to. You know he was smirking while licking you.

He stuck his tongue in you making you arch your back a little. He took his tongue out of you and sat up.

"Why u stopped?"
"Can i put it in?"
you looked down and saw he was rlly hard it probly hurt.

"I caused that?"
U said with a little smile

"Y/N"
"Toji"
"I need an answer"

"Sure"
He aimed right in front of your hole and kissed you as he pushed in.
It felt like you were losing ur virginity all over again.

He pulled away from your kiss and looked at you. You legs were wide open. U had tears in your eyes, and you were gripping the couch to contain the pain.

"Are u hurting?"
"No shit toji your huge"
"But im only halfway in"
U were silent and u just pulled him in for another kiss,

"Finish what u started"
U kept kissing as he pushed the rest inside of you. You grabbed at his back and scratched it as he pushed his last few inches in you,

"Move please"

You were already moaning loud for your neighbors to hear.

He pulled out and rammed himself back in you. Every stroke he took, you could here skin slapping, your moans, and his grunts.

You were so close to your orgasm and u came when he went to rub your clit.

He went faster as u were still at your high.

"Ah toji wait"

He didnt listen, he kept thrusting into you until u felt him cum into you. He moved slower as he went to pull out of you. Both of you panting, trying to catch your breath.

He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around him and leaned on his chest.
He kept walking to your bedroom and you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled your self up and kissed him and he kissed you back.