sick

(Not couple)

Raven had noticed that Damian hadn't come out of his room yet. She had woken up at 6:00 am and had gone to the rooftop and was surprised to not see Damian there.

It was currently 11:00 am and Damian still hadn't come out of his room. Raven decided she would check upon him.

Knock knock. Raven knocked on the door of his room when She didn't hear a response She typed in his room code. Raven opened the assassin's room and was surprised to see him sound asleep.

She came closer to his bed and realized that he looked pale. She put her hand on his forehead it felt like it was on fire.

Damian had started to stir awake. "Raven, what are you doing here?"
he asked rubbing his eyes to make the tiredness go away.

"You weren't awake so I decided to check up on you" She continued "it seems like you have a fever".
Damian nodded " it feels like my body is on fire".

"Stay here I'll get you some medicine," Raven said as she went to the kitchen to get some medicine and a glass of water.

She came back and sat on Damian's bed." here take this". She said to Damian took the medicine and swallowed it and drank the water.

"The headache will go away and you can sleep now she said standing up from Damian's bed. As she was standing up Damian held her wrist Raven looked up "can you cuddle with me?"Damian asked starting into her amethyst eyes. " Please" Damian pouted.

Raven didn't know what had happened to Damian but she knew she would never stop teasing him about it.

Hey guys it is me a

thx for the support if you have any request don't be shy you can tell me bye

, love you