Threesome

Omg thank you all for this 3k views omg thank you thank you

Caution may contain incest/twincest not alot.

"I'm ready"

Jarord and Joey hear this and get up out of their seats and start walking towards me.Joey's personality changes to being seductive and says.

"You ready for this Zach?"

I take a glimpse at his eyes and I see lust.

"Yes"I am still blushing.

"Good"Jarord gives a seductive grin with purple and pink eyes.

Jarord walks closest me.I feel my body heats up.My cheeks turn bright red when they are both close enough to kiss me.

"Wait were going to do this here.Right now."

"Yeah"He says in a seductive tone still in my ear.

Joey comes up to me and whispers in my other ear.

"We can't wait."

I practicaly drop to the floor when I hear this.They both take this to their advantage.Jarord pushes me down.I hit my head on the floor.It hurts in pain but I don't care I am wanting this.

Jarord starts to kissing me on my neck while Joey passionately kisses me.This kiss turns into a passionate French kiss.Me and Joey lock lips for a while so Jarord can take of my shirt.Joey breaks the kiss leaving a trail of saliva.Jarord has his turn kissing me.While Jarord is kissing me I look over at Joey.He is starting to take off his shirt.I reach my hand out because I wanna touch his chest while Jarord kisses me.

Joey moves closer so I can touch.Jarord moves down to my neck so I can touch his brother.Joey is close enough so I can touch him.I let out a moan that escapes my lips.

"Aahhh"

My hand goes up higher when the sound escapes.My hand finally hit the tip of his nipple.I rub it twist it I do anything so I can make Joey moan.Joey finally lets out a moan similar to mine.

"Ahhh"

Jarord stops sucking my neck so he can take off his shirt.Once Jarord leaves my side I tumble onto Joey so he is underneath me.I put my lips around his nipple.While I have my hand around his other one just so I can hear him moan.

Joey lets out another moan.Hot.Jarord sees this and wants some action.He walks over to husband tiles his brothers head so he can see his brothers eyes.Jarord gets closer and kisses his brother.I see this and I leave a kiss trail leading lower that makes me want this now.

I unzip Joey pants with my teeth.Once the breeze and my breath hit him I notice he starts to grow.I start sucking at his fabric of his underwear so I can outline his-.

"Not..A bad site."I say looking up at them still kissing.

Jarord releases the kiss leaving a trail o saliva from lip to lip.I notice Joey is getting flustered.I continue to suck the fabric.I see the outline of his disk so I take off his underwear.Jarord pushes me onto the ground and says.

"Good two bottoms for the price of one."

Jarord takes his two hands and places one in his brothers mouth.The other down my underwear.Me and Joey moan at the same time.

"Aaahhh."

Jarord starts to stroke me up and down instill I get hard.Luckily for him I'm half way there.Precum starts to ooze out of me.Jarord releases his hand from his brothers mouth and moves them directly to my entrance.I feel him place one finger in me.I let out a moan and look over at Joey he is doing what Jarord is doing to himself.What is he preping for.Jarord thinks I'm ready am ready and says.

"You sure your ready?"

"Yes"I say in desperation.

Jarord takes off the rest of his clothes and enters.I feel my body squeeze on him.Jarord rams into me a couple of times until Joey gets annoyed.

"Jarord I want some fun.

"Get over...here then."

Joey walks over to us and first off kisses me.I moan in his mouth.Jarord is still pounding into me.Joey stops kissing me and hovers over my disk.Joey positions his dick in his entrance and let out a moan.I am now fully in Joey.Joey bounces up and down this is about to send me over the edge.I try to suppress this feeling of release.Jarord and Joey contained to fuck and get fucked by me.I moan more then I have for Aaron.Jarord and Joey start kissing again and this sends me over.

I release my seed and it squirt all inside Joey.Which makes him cum all over me and the floor.My insides clench up onto Jarord and he releases his seed in me.I can't move but Jarord does.He exits out of me and gets up.How my cock aches form just releasing.But Joey won't get off he is hugging me tight.

"Joey...get off!"

"No your warm."

I shut my eyes and go to sleep with Joey still on me.

Don't forget to comment and vote

Next chapter hint: someone returns