1. Aash-Unns💕

17 July 2017
- Background!
 Aashna and Unns were invited to this common award function of musically in Mumbai. Both of them knew each other a bit on social media, but never imperson! This was for the very first time that both of them were going to meet.

Anchor: Soo guys for this beautiful evening here we have the most charming and glamorous lady out there...The AASHNA HEGDE.

Aashna walks on the red carpet and the public literally yells their stomach out hooting. They go mad seeing her.
She looked like a barbie tbh.
(Picture attached🥺) 

Anchor: Toooh Aashna, how you feeling right now?

Aash: I'm pretty much excited about this event. (Smiles)
Anchor : Sooo, what do you think "Best musicallly star" award aapko mil jaega?
Aash: Umm....idk its just thaat, fingers crossed!
Anchor: Yeah fingers crossed....Tooh Aashna hum aapko milte hai award function mai....abhi aap jaake apni seat pr baith jaeiye.
Aash: Haan Haan Varna koi aur baith gaya toooh😂
Anchor: Aree nhi nhi aisaa toh nhi hi hooga madam.
And Aashna leaves for her seat.

Anchor: Tooh badhte hai apne next guest ki taraf joo hai Aashika Bhatia-
(Picture attached)

Anchor: Tooh badhte hai apne next guest ki taraf joo hai Aashika Bhatia-(Picture attached)

.

.

.

.

{5 minute ke break ke baad😂}

Anchor: Now we have the most hottest girl in the hall. Garmi badh rahi hai public paanii le aaoo....and here comes Unnati Malharkar, The pro dancer!

Anchor- Mam aap apni dress ke baare maii kuch batana chahengi?
Unns- Buss kr yaar..mujhe awkward feel hoo raha hai.
Anchor- Aree aap celebrity haiin ab toohh!
Unns- Celebrity nhi hu....normal ladki hi toh huu.
Anchor- Haann correct, Soo how excited are you for this event.
Unns- You know im very much excited but boht nervous bhi hu...yaha itne amazing artists aayenge naa..toh unse milne mai...im a bit shy!
Anchor- Aaah! This is the bestest thing about this girl.....she is most loved by people but never shows off, she always makes others feeel that they are very much talllented. Love ya!
Unns- Love yaa Mr. Anchor, it was nice meeting you!
Anchor- My pleasure Miss Beautiful
Unns walks towards the hall, after photoshoot by the media

 Anchor, it was nice meeting you!Anchor- My pleasure Miss BeautifulUnns walks towards the hall, after photoshoot by the media

Inside the halll scene-

Aashna was sitting in the first row and Unns was sitting in 3rd row.
After 2 hours of the whole program. 
Finally comes the moment where the "The best mussicaally star award " was going to be announced.
Anchor: And the nominees are Aashna Hegde, Suhaana Khan, Unnati Malharkar, Aashika bhatiya, Amulya and ...Jannat.
And the award goes too...
Dhak Dhak
Dhak Dhak
Its a tie!
Crowd shouts ~ Unns | Aash| Unns | Aash...mixed hooting
Anchor-
Yeaas you guessed it right people...its Unnati and Aashna.
Please you beautiful ladies...jaldi bhag ke stage pr aajaaoo....jo pehle aaya ye award uskaa!

Aash and Unns get up from their respective seats and run towards the stage.
Aashna reaches the stage first, but she waits for Unns.
When Unns reaches the stage, they both hug each other tight for almost 2 minutes and then proceed to take the award.
Anchor: Tum dono ek dusre se jealous hooo na?
Unns: Nahii...bilkul nhi....I'm blessed that im sharing it with Aashna!
Aash: Hamara tohh pata nhi...lekin tuu humse kaafi jealous hai....haina? ....says pointing towards the anchor.
Anchor: Aree mai kaha jealous hu...maine ye saare awards ke saath selfie pehle hi  khich lii hai😂✌

Aash and Unns laugh.
They get their awards and head towards the stairs to go down to the seats.
"Ouuch" .... Unns shouts as her leg slips 
"Haasssssshhhh" Aashna says holding Unnati in her hand.
"Shit...im soooo sorry for this" Unns says as she gets up and saw Aashna's broken award.
{Aashna didnt care about her award and held Unns in her hand🥺😭❤}

"You donnt needa be.....its fine" Aashna smiles.
"Please take this one" Unns gave her, her own award.
"Naa baba, pagal hai kyaa" Aashna says
"Tu nahi hi legi naa?" Unaati confirms

Aash- "Nahiii"
Unns- "Theeek hai fir" she threw her award and broke it away.
Aash-"Ohhh fuck yeh kya krdiyaaa tune?" screams
Unns-"Tujhe nhi chahiye to mujhe bhi nhi chaiye..❤" smiles
Aash-"Areeyyyyy" she says hugging Unns.

After this small event, both Aash and Unns become really close to each other. They both lived in Mumbai soo they met each other weekly and monthly and through mutual friends and they became the best of friends!❤

.

.

.

.

Question:- Guess who is the Anchor?      (Hint: He's someone from damnfam) 
{Answer in comment section!}

THAT'S ALL FOR THIS PART GUYS!
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE AND YOU'RE DOING GOOD!
I'M Sooo Happy ki itnee saare logo ko intro accha laga...I hope sab aise hi aage bhi support kroge aur aapko aage ki story achhi lagegi..(Damnfam ki too harr baat hii aachi hai😭❤)!!

Tumhari Pyari,
Dikuuu💕