trivia

OwlPaw had social anxiety. Not very obvious though.

Owlpaw only had a select number of friends, but wasn't very close to them.

OwlPaw's mom's name is SquirrelTuft, who died from greencough a few days after Owlpaw was born.

The forest caught on fire from lightning, since it was dry still, and only a while after they went up to the mountains it started raining and quenched the fire. The camp was still a mess and inhaling the ashes was poison they had to wait for the wind to blow it away when they went back like weeks later.

OwlPaw was not fast enough to make it to camp, he was a really fluffy cat so he had lots of wind resistance, plus he was pretty chunky too.

OwlPaw was a brown Tabby with white paws and yellow eyes. He had a white spots on his paws and cheek.

The cat who killed OwlPaw was IceHeart, she had five kits and four of them died, the one who lived was Milkkit, the ones who died were Specklekit, Frostkit, Tinykit, and Chirpkit. Milkkit was brutally burned though, but lived.

Iceheart was literally so grief-stricken and in shock from her kits death she killed Owlpaw, then went into denial where she ignored Milkkit for a while. Nobody ever discovered she killed Owlpaw, but they did think it was a murder (Because of the OBVIOUS cat claw marks) So they accused a cat named Badgermask and he was exiled. Nobody ever saw Badgermask again.

Iceheart only had one more litter of kits consisting of three kits. Afterwards she realized she would be a bad mother for any more kits she had because she was already bad to the three kits, so she never had anymore after that.

Owlpaw would have been named Owlflame, because he was going to be awknowlaged for trying to warn them about the fire.

Nobody noticed OwlPaw was gone/dead until weeks later some cat mentioned him.

The cat who OwlPaw saved from the nursery was named Thriftfleck, a Queen who was currently pregnant and already had three young kits, the kits were named SkyKit, KestrelKit, and RainKit. RainKit died of the smoke later. Thriftfleck also got lung problems like asthma but she lived. She had Three kits later as well, naming them Owlkit (in honor of Owlpaw) Dovekit, and Ospeykit

OwlPaw was re-incarnated as Thriftflecks Kit, OwlKit/Owlshine

This happens long before the book 'The Lost Spirits."

ShiverSpot is silver just like ColdNose and ColdNose is a decendant of ShiverSpot. ShiverSpot's mate was Anna, a kittypet with white fur. Her kits were Silver, Scar, and Sandy. Silver ran to the clans and had two kits, ColdKit and MarbleKit. Silver named herself SilverSight. That's how it started.

a quarter of the clan died, a quarter were left with horrible, major injuries that would never heal, the last half were fine with minor injuries or none.

I accidentally write too many books at the same time 😔✌️

OwlPaw had like five siblings. Robinkit, RedKit, QuailKit, and Moonkit. His siblings died at birth other than QuailKit and RedKit. QuailKit And Redkit died later when they were five moons old from an owl, the owl thought they were mice. The owls had been attacking alot for a long time and then stopped when OwlPaw was made a apprentice The medicine cat took it as a sign that OwlPaw was going to hurt everyone around him. It was technically true tho, but accidentally. RedKit survived though, he had fallen from the Owls talons before the owl could kill him. RedKit almost died from the fall, but he didn't. He survived with a scar across his back and a broken leg.

RedKit grew up into RedYew, Redyew had two kits and then moved to a clan again. She named her kits RedKit and PounceKit. Redyew died of disease but her kits lived. RedKit lives in TimberClan and PounceKit lives in RippleClan.

Idk what this is you didn't have to read all of it 😔✌️