Prolouge

"And the last spot to secure the top 10 is... "

I can feel my knees trembling in excitement, if that last spot belongs to me, and nervousness, if ever I won't make it to the top... Natatakot ako sa mga susunod na sasabihin ng host... Because it will decide whether my Miss Universe pageant will end here or I can still continue, fighting for the crown and to give pride and joy to my fellow Filipinos... This is it... She will say the last candidate to enter...

"Brazil! "

As soon as she said that word, I feel like my body is about to succumb in sadness, dissapointment... I worked hard for this day, pero siguro, it is not my time yet... Masakit, pero kakayanin...

"I may experience defeat but I am a fighter, and a fighter doesn't quit"

These are the words that I'm saying to myself while standing on this stage. This is the only way to calm myself while trying to digest everything that just happened...

After the announcement of the top 10, we we're given a short break before continuing the competition, and I had the chance to meet Amanda, Miss Thailand...

"Hi Amanda! " I greeted her and walked towards her...

"Oh hi Rabiya! How are you? "She asked worriedlly

"I'm fine... " tipid Kong sagot...

"You sure? " she asked again, not convinced...

"Yup" I assured and faked a smile...

"Girls! You're up! " sabi ng isang staff kaya naman ay naglinya na ang mga contestants...

"I know, you got this girl... You'll do good... And please, do me a favor... " I said and looked straight in to her eyes...

"Please win this for your country, for the youth and women who needs empowerment, because the universe deserves a queen like you... And, please win this... For me? " sabi ko saka ngumiti... Before she got into the line she winked at me and said...

"Girl, I got you... Ibabawi kita... " she said in a very cute accent... Isa toh sa mga tinuro ko sa kanyang Tagalog words... Eh sa susunod Bisaya naman...

"The best of luck! " It was the last thing I said to her bago siya sumabak sa rampahan in their evening gown...

"Thailand! "

I was stunned the moment she walked in the stage wearing her blue gown... Her presence was just amazing... Ang galing niya... She really deserves to be here...

"And the last spot belongs to... "

I really hope it's Amanda...

"Puerto Rico! " (not sure of siya tlga yung huling natawag... Please correct me if I'm wrong : >)

Shoot... Di man niya sabihin pero kitang-kita sa stage ang sakit na naraeamdaman niya... I can feel her because I've been there too...

Not long after the announcement, she rushed to me and gave me a warm hug...

"I'm sorry..." She said in a weak, cracked voice...

"It's fine... We'll fight again... We're strong queens... " I comforted her...

"Queens that are meant to collide... Let's bring pride to our country once more... What do you think?" I asked her...

"I'd love to... " She said, full of spirit...

"That's the Amanda I know... "

Sabay naman kaming napatawa...

We'll, fight again, and this time, we'll come back stronger and tougher, not only for ourselves, but for our fellow men and for all the women around the world...

Laban!!!

....................................................

So sinulat ko tong famfic na toh ksi ship ko yung ramanda at dahil di ako maruong magsulat ng gl stories, eto na Lang yung ginawa ko...

And I'm inspired sa story ni LeVillanelle na "My Universe " also a Ramanda Fanfic... Check niyo guys... Ang ganda promise...

Enjoi : >

Sana suportahan niyo toh 😊