Vacation

10:48 na ako nagising... Shoot, ang sakit ng ulo ko... Hangover... Napahawak ako sa ulo ko bago tumingin sa gilid... Nakita ko si Amanda, luh sa sahig pala natulog! Kinurot ko yung mga mata ko at sakto naman na nagising si Amanda mula sa pagkakatulog... Seeing her in the morning? Shoot she's gorgeous...

"Oh, Rabiya, how are you? Do you want me to get some water for you to sober up? " tanong ng kagigising Lang na si Amanda...

"N-no I'm fine... Good morning! " bati ko...

"Good morning! You look beautiful even if you just woke up... How's Bernadette? " she asked...

"I'm fine guys! Nothing to worry! Ugh, this hangover... " inis niyang sabi...

"Wait let me get you something to drink... " tumayo siya mula sa kinahihigaan niya at pumunta sa maliit na ref dito sa kuwarto... Kumuha siya ng dalawang baso at yung sisidlan ng tubig saka binigay ito sa amin...

"Thanks Amanda, for cleaning up the mess we did last night... I was just not at the right state, I'm sorry... " I said as I was putting water to my glass...

"It's nothing... Anyone would do that to their friends too you know... " sabi niya saka ngumiti...

"But, why did you sleep on the floor? " intrigang tanong ni Bernadette...

"Oh about that, you we're very drunk last night that you occupied the whole bed, so I made my mind to just sleep here to make sure that you guys are comfortable... " kinilig naman si ako sa sinabi ni Amanda...

"Ohhhh thanks for that Amanda... You're such a good human being... " sagot ni Bernadette...

"Thanks Amanda... " I said then winked at her...

"By the way... Bernadette, Amanda... " pagtawag ko sa atensiyon nila...

"Hmm? " they asked...

"Do you have, any plans of returning to your countries after this? " tanong ko...

"Why? " Amanda asked...

"I was hoping if, you know, you want to go to the Philippines, I really want to tour you and let you see the amazing places we have there... That's if, you want to come with me... Bernadette, I know you're a bit familiar there... " paliwanag ko sa kanila...

"Oh my gosh... Really? I would love to! I really missed the Philippines and I won't let any opportunity pass if I'm given the chance to visit the country where I spent my childhood... I want to come with you... How bout you Amanda? You can't say no dear... " sabik na sabi ni Bernadette...

Tiningnan ko si Amanda ng direkta sa mata... Ginamit ko Lang yung powers ko, sana umubra kay Amanda...

"Oh Rabi, stop giving me that look, you know to well that I can't resist that... " natatawa niyang sabi...

I kept on doing that at sinabayan na rin ako ni Bernadette... Kaya naman...

"Fine fine, I'll go with you... How could I say no with that cute face! " and we all laughed...

......................................

Nandito na kamj ngayon sa airport at naghihintay na Lang na makapasok kami sa loob... Pupunta na kami sa Pilipinas... 2-3 weeks din and estimated stay nina Amanda at Bernadette kaya sure akong mag-eenjoy sila rito...

"Girls, what are you expecting to see and to experience when we arrive at the Philippines? " I asked them...

"I want to go to the mall, I know that you have wonderful malls there... And, I actually miss this place because this is where I spent my childhood days... " sabi ni Bernadette...