Pt5: Nuked

[ASI Commander] "<Got it sir! Alright men! You two, get her out of here, the rest of us will hold them off!>" [ASI Soldiers] "<Yes ma'am!>" Two ASI Soldiers carried Susaki out of the hive as the ASI Commander opened fire on more Destoroyah Juveniles. However, one knocked the commander down and got up top of her as the Destoroyah Juvenile bent down and his inner jaw slowly reached to the commander's face. As she groaned, she shot the devil in the chest and caused the creature to shriek. Then as the ASI Commander got up, she notice her the soldiers were losing as one was blown in the chest by Destoroyah Juvenile Micro-Oxygen beam and one was tackled by two Destoroyah Juveniles as he was stab alive. The ASI Commander threw a grenade in there and ran out of the hive entrance as it exploded, killing some of the Destoroyah Juveniles but not all. When she was about to reach for the doors that led to the outside world, she was tackled by a single Destoroyah Juvenile before she kicked it in the face and ran outside! She then turned to it, noticing it getting up and about to open the door. However, she looked up and noticed a jet dropping a few bombs as they exploded on impact, destroying the building and pushing the commander back as she landed on her side and groaned. Ishiro and a few ASI soldiers all ran to her to help her up and they all looked at the building, watching the Destoroyah Juvenile by the door burning to a crisp and flop dead. The commander turned to her right and noticed Susaki wrapped in a blanket as she smiled. [Ishiro] "<Good work today Commander.>" [ASI Commander] "<Thank you sir.>" [Ishiro] "<Why don't you rest, I'll take care of this.>" [ASI Commander] "<Alright sir.>" She salutes to him before walking away as Ishiro watches the building's fire get put out. A few hours have passed and Ishiro was resting in his office until he got a call. [Ishiro] "<Hello?>" [Unknown Voice on Phone] "<Project Kiryu has shown levels of high intelligence. So has Project JJ. I suggest you do something about it.>" [Ishiro] "<Wait!>" Before he could say anything else, the phone hung up and Ishiro rubbed his face trying to figure out what to do. The End? (Finished: 5/27/2021) Next episode is Godzilla: Hotlines S2 Ep6: The Temple Home.