A Fight Within

(This is my first writing. So please don't mind if there is any mistake.
And please do comment ur suggestions by ur comments so that I can improve myself)

Jimmy's POV

For the crowd around me I am a talkative, a complete extrovert girl who have no secrets for herself.But the reality is completely vice-versa.

I am a girl with plenty full of thoughts.Even though I have a dozen full of so called close friends I feel empty in life for myself. I think I did not know myself who real am I.

"Am I true or am I faking,am I happy or am I sad,am I correct or am I wrong" my mind questions me every when and then.

I did not even expect that I could find the answer. But one person diverted my thoughts.It is one of my closest friend Jessie who tried to commit sucide and got admitted in the hospital.

I rushed in there my some of my friends. After I reach there Jessie's brother ran fast to me and asked me to follow him. I was wondering why did he drag only me living my other friends behind.

He rushed into a cabinet in the first floor of this giant corporate hospital. Opening the door I saw Jessie lying of the hospital bed. She cried out "Jimmy,help me"with tears rolling off her red eyes. I had no clue why was she asking me help and I have no idea how could I help her.

The room was silent for a second or two. I don't know how to react to it. Anyhow I stepped forward comforting Jessie. I gentle caressed her hair with my hands. And I slowly asked her how can I help her. She burst out and hugged me tightly. And started sharing her words. "I have no idea what I am leaving for,I am good for nothing,my parents have so much hopes on me.They believe I will shine in one or the other field, they kept encouraging me. But I don't know what am I leaving for and I am fit for nothing".

I slowly and gently patted her shoulders and in my mind realise even I think the same as her. So how can I motivate her. During this time Jessie fell asleep as she was tired.

I talked to her brother and convinced him that I will stay with her to night.

All night I was thinking for a answer for all our doubts.

Now its morning.I was lying beside her without realising when I felt a sleep.
I woke Jessie with a smile on my face. She woke up and smiled back.

After breakfast, we closed by and I started the conversation "Jessie, I gave a thought to all ur questions. And I had now found an answer".Jessie widened her eyes with a bud of hope. "See we in life see ups and downs,fears and tears and what not . In other words life is full of adventurous game. Don't think of what society think of you. The society may talk about you today but by a week I don't care you as they found a new subject. So don't stress ur mind . Just be urself. Remaining just leave it".

She had a smile on her face. "Your smile make me unconscious"I added to turn the environment.

So my readers plz don't take a problem seriously in life.
Sorry for making this chapter little boring, I will make sure the chapters are good.
I hope u will find one.
Plz vote if u like it.

Thanq

Bloom out like a flower

Bloom out like a flower.(it is a pic by me)(comment about it)
Keep smiling .