acumatized

PoV Marc
"How am I supposed to tell him?!", I was desperately yelling. The girls thought about it for a few minutes.

"Send him a letter", Marinette smiled kindly.

"Yeah, because it worked so well with Adrien", Alix stated, full of sarcasm.

Aliya chirped in:"But it might actually work with Nathaniel, because Marc's not Marinette and might sign it", they giggled.

"Yes, and writing is what you do best", Mylen added.

"That sounds about right", I admitted.

In the evening I sat at my desk, thinking. I thought of Nathaniel, his beautiful big eyes, his red hair and how it's so adorable when he complaines about his height.

"Dear Nathaniel,
This is gonna sound really stupid, but I really think you are my sunshine, because your lighting up my grey sky everytime we talk. When your eyes shimmer in the light of the Art room I can't help but hold my breath. You make me trip over my words, more than I usually do. Everytime your around I get all nervous. Nathaniel, I adore you!
...but I'm really scared of ruining our friendship and losing you now that I'm kinda giving my heart to you. Please don't crush it.

Ps: do you maybe by any chance want to go to the park behind the school with me? Tomorrow, at 2pm?", I finished writing.

Then I turned the letter into a paperplane.

~~~
"Hey Marc", Marinette greeted me when I entered their classroom. She was the only one inside.

"Hello Marinette, I just wanted to put this on Nathaniels seat", I explained, blushing and holding up the paperplane.

Mari showed me his seet and I put the plane down.

Then I hurried out of the room.

PoV Nathaniel
When I entered the classroom only Marinette was inside, but the others soon followed me.

Suddenly I noticed something on my seat. It was a paperplane! I unfolded it and started reading. With every sentence I blushed a little more.

Then I reached the end and-

What?! It wasn't signed?! But, who wrote this?

It must be someone that went to the art room often and worked close to me.

"Hey, Nath! What you got there?", Marinette suddenly asked.

I looked up into her smiling face. Marinette! She usually worked close to me and she also checks what Marc and I are doing every once and then!

But I thought she didn't have feelings for me? Did that change? Did she write the letter?

"Nathaniel?", she suddenly yelled into my ear.

I immediately fell off the bench.

Mari giggled.

But before I could ask her about the letter Madam Busteir entered the room.

Marinette was one of the first students that left the room after the lesson had ended.

Suddenly I felt sad. If the letter really had been written by Marinette I had to disappoint her, because my heart was beating for someone else.

I looked at the clock. I would just go to the park now, then I would find out.

~~~
I reached the park in time, but there were so many people. How would I find out who wrote the letter?

Suddenly I noticed someone with a red hood on their head, staring at me with big eyes.

I smiled at Marc, then walked over to him and set down next to him.