New Beginning

Dream inhaled calmly as he sat in a field of lavender. It was a calm day, nobody was really there to bother him. No Swap to take care of, no Ink to oversee. Just a peaceful day.

((That was until the Fire Nation attacked- no- wait- wrong fandom))

Dream's phone suddenly started ringing. the yellow skeleton dug out his phone from his pocket, It was Outertale Frisk. Dream answered the phone, curious as to what the stary human was calling about

Dream held the phone up to his ear, smiling. "Hello, this is Dream, how may I help?" Dream asked as the wind gently brushed his boney face. Feeling nice and cool in the comfortable warmth of the sun.

Giggling could be heard from the other end, along with loudly whispered words. Dream glanced at the phone in confusion, wondering what all the commotion was about on the other end of the line.

Finally, a voice came clearly from the phone. "Uh, hey, Dream. How are ya?" The voice on the other end was laced with embarrassment. The audio of the phone changed the monster's voice a bit, but it was quite obvious that it was Outertale Sans.

Dream tilted his head a bit, wondering why Outer would be using Frisk's phone. "Hey Outer! Is everything alright?" Dream asked.

"Oh, yeah, everything's fine. Just, um." Outer stuttered. The giggles grew louder along with a loud "sh" noise in the background of the call. Outer said something else, but it was muffled and sounded far from the phone. "Sorry about that." Outer let out an exasperated sigh.

"No, no, it's fine! Do you need anything?"Dream asked. He seemed oblivious to the laughing in the background.

"Um, yeah, uh." Shuffling could be heard on the other end.

"Wanna come eat lunch with me?"

HELL YES! FINALLY MADE A CHAPTERRRRR! I'm so sorry for waiting so long! For the longest time I had no idea what to do with this story but I think I have a decent idea now.

Bye! Have a nice day/night/evening!