Me and MF

It's a thursday afternoon when i'm at MF's house and we're writing random people on snaps initials on their thigh well more like i'm writing it on her thighs. "Okay what's the next one." "AW." They reply then i nod and get to work and slowly and gracefully trace out the A. Little did i know MF was loving the sight of me between their legs and the feeling of the cold marker on their skin makes them shiver and slightly turns them on, they keep their calm though and make sure they aren't blushing too much. I stare at the initials on their thigh a little too long because of how soft and kissable they look. As MF scrolls through her story for more initials i surprise them, i can tell by how they jumped from the touch of my tongue.They cough to cover their moan though i heard it and then looks at me wide eyed. "He-Hey what's the big deal?" I just look up at them innocently then start kissing the inside of their thighs as i watch their pale face turn cherry red. "W-Wait! that..feels weird mm.." This inspires me to start sucking on their thighs, leaving hickeys in the shape of my initials and rest my hand on their crotch. I'm taken back but quickly smirk when they can't help but slowly grind against my hand. I apply more pressure with my hand and it disappears a bit into their pussy folds. "hah~ f-fuck.." They breathe out, trying to contain themselves...

1

Now we find ourselves with our bras splattered across the room somewhere with our legs interlocked together as our panties still hang from our ankles. I take initiative and control as I places a pink small vibrator on their clit and slowly turn it on, of course they jump because of how sensitive they are. My tongue drools slightly, begging to taste them and dives inside of their cunt roughly causing a loud moan to erupt from their throat. "Hagh!~~ p-please mommy." The new nickname and blush, but it did turn me on a lot so I increase my pace. I love the grip they have on my hair, constantly pushing me closer to their pussy...

What happens next is up to you....