3 musketeers

1
It's 6 o'clock it's monday morning, out of bed without a warning. I get up and yawn and try to tame my mane of a hair. Today was my wedding day with my 2 girlfri- well I guess they are my fiance's now. We love each other dearly but we've never done anything too sexual i hope that changes tonight. We've decided to have it early and at noon so I go into their bedrooms and wake them up in my monotone voice. "Hey come on babes it's the big day." They groan but then smile at me after saying their good morning's. We make breakfast: pancakes,french toast, and scrambled eggs. "So I'm wearing a dress obvi. What about you guys?" I beg the question. They proceed to tell me they bought matching dresses. This makes me happy inside but I don't tell them. They're sure to tease me so I just decide to keep eating.

2
After breakfast we go out shopping until noon and then stop for lunch. We don't talk much because we're all kind of nervous for the big day."Hey Kai did things ever work out with your mom?" Chad asked. "Oh yeah we went out for breakfast last week, went pretty good in my opinion." I nod, listening. Soon enough it's time for the wedding. Everyone's getting dressed and putting on their make up as they prepare for their big day.
3
"I Do." Their words ring in my head after the wedding as we lie in our honeymoon bed at the suite. "Hey...uh do you guys think it's about time we-" Before I knew it they were already on me with Chad making out with me and Kai kissing my thighs. I didn't have time to react and just moaned softly and kissed Chad back, swirling our tongues together. Kai was slowly kissing up and making their way up to my dangerous areas. I let out a breathy gasp as Kai kisses through my panties. Chad and Kai smirk at eachother then pull out a box full of toys. "Ready for the bride treatment babe?." They say in sync. Shit. I'm done for

Okay the rest is up to you. Leave what you think happens next in the comments.