P

Beomgyu

It was our first date today.
She decided to grab some Ice cream while we walk at our favourite spot.

She leaned in the railings while looking at the sky still licking her Ice cream.
She looks adorable
She was wearing this cute white floral dress that suits her so much.

Knowing she took a picture of me at the Ice cream store earlier
I took a picture of her while she were eating ice cream.
She then poses cutely looking straight at the camera.
We laughed at her silliness and she also took a photo of me while I also pose.

We also went to the arcade and played many things.
You losed at the hockey.
And you became sulky so I purposely lose when we played the racing game.
She even threatened me that I might beat her in a hockey game but I cannot beat her  in the racing game.
Cute.

I got you a plushie and you were so happy about it.
You hugged it and even called your brother bragging your plushie to him knowing your brother loves plushie so much.
You even almost got me into trouble with Huening Kai as to why I can't win the plushie for him but I did if it was given to her.

We entered the photobooth and took some cute photos.
We printed a piece of two so that we can have one for ourselves.

We had fun.
We both enjoyed our first date.
And I'm glad we did.
We took so many photos but we didn't mind filling each others storage phone with our faces

"I love you"
"I love you too"