Chapter 15

-Michael's pov-

I could feel the darkness surrounding us. Pushing against our backs, and pressing us down.

Ugh, I hate it.

It didn't help what so ever that Nico was right next to me. The shadows always seem toward creep towards him and Bianca.

Luckily she wasn't here. She was still in the infirmary, resting. She had finally woken up and told us what happened. Aparently, Tartarus seems to know who we are.

"- What's this? A hiding game. Alright, I'll play with these little rules. Until next time, Demigods."

Tartarus was messing with us. Playing us.

I glanced at the son of Poseidon from my side vision. We all knew this was going to be tough when we took the mission. Percy knew this. He left the camps, and ones he loved and now had to go back to help with yet another war. This was way to cruel of the fates to do.

I felt a shiver run down my back as my mind drift back to images of Sandra. I couldn't help but feel saden by it. Malcolm was a good friend when I was still alive before the Titan War. To see him lose someone he loved? .......

Percy held up a hand, signaling for us to stop. He crept quietly over to a large black boulder and looked above it before beckoning us over.

Even though we had invisibility shields over us- Thanks to a little thing Zoê learned from Lord Chaos, it let us see each other, but no one else could.- I was still a little worried about being seen. So I gave a quick look over the boulder before crouching with the Percy and Nico.

"There's two guards at the entrance." Nico whispered. "Two hellhounds."

Percy nodded. "Can you get this Sophocks?"

I took a deep breath before standing to look over the again, calculating the distance. "Yeah." I whispered. "I can take the one on the left real quick, but I'm not sure I can take out the right one quick enough."

Nice leaned against the dark boulder, his eyes glinting under his mask. "Leave that one to me." And just like that he disappeared into the shadows.

Percy rolled his eyes, before standing to look back over the boulder. I reached back and grabbed for my slimmest arrow I had, and notched it. Aiming straight for the neck. I killing spot on most beast.

A dark glint on the right side of the guards ment Nico was ready. Steadying my hands, I shot the arrow.

A small yelp came from the hellhound as it melted into a puddle of shadows with a golden arrow in the middle. The right hellhound turned in surprise at its companion's sudden disappearance, but it soon joined it as Nico ran his sword through its neck.

"Lets go." Percy whispered, and started forward. I exhaled a breath I realized I had been holding and quickly followed him.

We met Nico by the doors, cleaning his sword.

"So, what is this place again?" He asked, eyeing the doors while I picked up my arrow from the hellhound puddle.

Percy looked at the doors, checking for any magic traps or traps in general. "Its basically an elevator to the pit."

"Oh." Nico muttered. "Lovely. I can't wait to go back there."

Percy touched the door gently, closing his eyes, and then the door softly swung open. "Its also a information faculty for their plans. And all were doing now is grabbing info and going." Our team leader looked at us. "So be careful. Who knows what Tartarus has in here."

Nico and I nodded and Percy set his watch. "Be back here in an hour. If anything happens, don't be a hero. Get help right away."

With that happy note, we set our watches and took off down the entrance.

Each of us turned down opposite halls and disappeared into the mansion maze.

_______________________________________

TheAuroraLights

Trident here!

I know it's short, and I'm sorry for the long wait.... again..... *Hides behind table.*
But don't worry, Micheal will have a second P.O.V in the next chapter. Can't have Percy having all of them ;3 lol
This chapter is dedicated to AuroraLights. Thank you so much for the two dedications! And I love your stories.
Anyway....
11K!!!!!! HOLY HERA, THANK YOU!!!!!!
I'm so happy that this story has gotten so many views, likes, and comments! And I enjoy every single one of them!! Thank you so very much!!!!

Until next time my lovely readers!

~Trident