One of a kind

"No, Alexander I'm not moving to the center of New York to get away from you. I'm moving for my mental health and for the sake of Peggy trying out dating again. Last time she tried dating it ended horribly and she was hurt. Do you want her to be hurt without anyone there to help her? Besides that, John Carter.. Church is back in town and I want out." Angelica was packing up the rest of her room while telling Alexander all the reasons she needs to leave because he obviously does not understand.

"Oh also Anna decided she's going to move to New York because she wants something new so I said I'd help her. I'm helping people and what are you doing? Nothing. Your just standing there watching me pack up things for Peggy and I. Eliza might be coming too but she has not decided-"

"She did not mention anything to me about moving.." Alexander was trying to put the pieces together. He just found out his best friends were moving to Times Square, but his girl too? He had to do something, anything to make sure he did not lose his love.

"That's because she's thinking about it Alex! She is not you and can't just make decisions about things in a blink of an eye. She would never leave you but her business is starting to go places and you need to support her no matter what." Angelica was gathering up the final things left in her room. She walked out and into the bathroom getting her toiletries together and in a box ready to move.

"You seem in a hurry to move though, I guess you can make decisions in a blink of an eye." He folded a blanket for her and put it in a box.

"Yeah but most of the time they are good decisions unlike you who likes to take the biggest risks at the worst times. And like I said if you'd ever use your ears, I dont want to be here if Church decides to show up out of the blue again. Also Peggy has been packed for a week now and just waiting on Lizzy and I." She tapped up the boxes full of memories and things from far away and stacked them out in the hall to be moved later.

"I'm just saying you need to think about this. You would not be in this much of a rush if you had thought through marring John. But noooooo you just up and married him like how you are up and leaving this beautiful house your parents left you and your sisters to live in, not leave." He realized what he said and lowered his head for what was about to come his way.

"I do not just make decisions out of the blue without thinking a little about what comes with it. I knew what came with Church and I know what's coming with this. Yes I lost my family there for a little bit. And yes I'm going to leave all my friends here but I always do things for other people so why stop now. I dont just go off and leave people for no reason. I have a reason now and I had a reason then. You dont get to try and talk me out of this. Your not my father and you do not get to try and change my mind. If you knew anything, you should know my mind does not change when a very idiotic man tells me to do so. So yes I'm leaving the house my parents left me and yes I'm leaving because of John, but I am not going to let you of all people try and talk to me about making the right decisions. If you care so much about me leaving why dont you go and tell Eliza to not leave because she just texted me and said she's almost done packing her stuff." She showed Alexander her phone and then threw it onto her bed. He was speechless and just stood there staring at Angelica. He had not been yelled at by her in many years. She tidied up what ever she was leaving in her room and walked downstairs to the kitchen. He was standing in her room with many thoughts running through his mind.

What if all of them leave and I lose all of them. Maybe it's just her anxiety. If John shows up I am gonna beat his ass. I should talk to Lizzy. I can't stop them even if I tried. Maybe I could go with them, but that means I'd have to leave here and I like it here...

Alexander stood in Angelicas room for about 15 minutes before Peggy found him in a daze.

"Alex..? Um Lizzy is in the kitchen about to leave of you wanna say bye... If you don't come down she's gonna leave." She stood in the doorway waiting for his response.

"Ok just because Angie yells at you does not mean you get to be a sleep-deprived, coffee-addict, quiet statue." Still waiting for a response, she walked over and stood a few inches from his face. They were both about the same height but Peggy was a little taller with her AirForce 1's. She stood there staring in his eyes just waiting for any sign of him being alive.

"She's gonna leave me and your leaving me and I'm gonna be all alone and sad. I won't have anyone and I'm gonna drink too much coffee." He leaned forward and rested his head on her shoulder. She crossed her arms and sighed.

"You already drink too much coffee"

Alex stood there with his head on her shoulder for a good amount of time before he quickly stood up straight and walked out of the room not saying a thing, leaving Peggy there all by herself. He made his way to the kitchen where Eliza and Angelica were getting some final things together. Angelica saw Alexander standing there started communicating through facial expressions.

He's right there.

Can you give us a minute?

Yeah sure, just don't take forever.

Angelica smiled at Eliza and looked at Alex as she walked upstairs to find Peggy, who was walking around Angelicas room looking at everything that was left. Angelica stood in the doorway just as Peggy had a few minutes before.

"Peggs if you don't want to leave you don't have too." She was ignoring her. All Peggy wanted to do was just stay in her sisters room forever and take in all the memories.

"Right here is where I was standing when I told you I had my first boyfriend. And right here is where I was standing when you said John Church was moving in. And here- here is where I announced to you and Eliza that I wanted more then just this life." Peggy was walking around to different spots in the room. Standing, taking a deep breath then off to the next spot in the room. She did not want to leave, but for her to be happy she needed to.

Downstairs Alexander and Eliza were just staring at each other. She was waiting for him to say something and he was trying to think of something to say.

"Lizzy I-" She cut him off.

"I'm sorry I just can't let my sisters go by themselves. We've always been the "Schuyler Sisters" and we don't leave each other." She walked closer to him and grabbed his hands.

"I just wish you had told me about this. I knew Peggy was going and I thought Angie was too. You just never said anything until like 2 hours ago." He looked at his watch then looked back at her.

"Just call or text when you get there" He smiled and kissed her quickly before pulling away. She giggled and hugged him.

Angelica and Peggy each had a backpack on their backs as they headed down the stairs to meet Eliza and Alexander. They said their goodbyes and made their way out of the door. Angelica was the last one out because she gave Alexander one last hug, but while she was hugging him she whispered something in his ear and his face lit up. She pulled away from the hug and he forced himself to lose the smile.

The all made their way to the car and made sure they had everything. The moving van was already on its way to Times Square and everything was in place.

Or so they thought.