I Promise, Even If It Means Betraying Him

Hazel's POV

I noticed Harper blushing in the light. Eliana and Camilla continued unpacking. I noticed she was talking to a picture of her and what must be her family. It looked like she had a sister Holly's age! Who knows, maybe they'll become best friends. I heard her saying 'Ange' that must be short for Angelina. Harper and Angelina Johnson, that sounds adorable. Then I heard her mumble along the lines of; 'Don't crush on your new friend's brother, Harper.'. No way! My new best friend had a crush on my elder brother. I decided to dig in.
"So what position do you guys play?" I asked.
"I play Seeker, Eliana plays Chaser and Isla, Isla played Beater." Harper's eyes drooped again. I could already tell that she would be the Hufflepuff Seeker and probably one day, Captain.
"I-I like Keeper and Ced, well he would like Seeker but Chaser otherwise." Camilla looked down.
"I play Chaser. I guess that means Eliana and Cedric will have another friend in there.

"Lights out now Badgers. Have a good sleep!" Ana yelled. The lanterns dimmed as I heard Harper sneak out of her bed. That was odd. Should I follow her? She turned to the couch and sat down. I crept out of bed, hearing Eliana start to snore and Colette sniffle as they went to sleep.
"Hey, Harp, who is it? Wait, do you have a crush?" I looked at her, tilting my head in a hopefully comforting way.
"Haz, don't take this wrong but... I think I have a passing crush on your brother, Oliver." Harper started to sob.
"It's okay Harp, you wouldn't be the first one and I think, well, I think that all of them I want you to get together with him. Wait, yes, I completely ship Hali." I smiled at her in an awkward way.
"You promise not to tell him, even if it means betraying him." she looked at me. 
"Yes." I whispered to my first Hogwarts friend.