4nn1

This is not a request because no one found this book and I think no one would. Also I just forgot to add a page to introduce me.. I WOULD DO THAT LATER. Anyway this is about 4nn1 I was so interested in her. SO LEMME TELL YOU I DON'T REMEMBER A THING :) I REMEMBER HALF SO I WILL TELL WHAT I REMEMBER. SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME LEMME JUST TELL YOU

4nn1 had a basic roblox game although the models where pink and there where flowers and animals DON'T ASK ME WHAT ANIMAL'S BC I FORGOT. but sometimes the house would start to burn....

4nn1's backstory: (this is what I said when I didn't remember half) 4nn1 had a dog idk the name. Somewhat the mother I think made her eat the dog. That's why in the myth page 4nn1 was asking weird question like "have you ever eaten a rraw dog." And more stuff. 4nn1 had seam to have a really rough past. Also the mother had seam to be like just darkness to 4nn1. As you seen in the drawings (I will add picture of a drawing of the mother later). The mother had made 4nn1 do such really bad thing to her and making 4nn1 eat her own dog was just the worst of it.

PIC OF MOTHER:

OKAY IDK IF THAT IS THE MOTHER (THE ONE CIRCLED)

How she had to eat her dog and how she found out what happened to the dog: so basically she found her dog dead somewhere. And her mother did not like that one bit (tell me if I am wrong BC I think I am wrong) and thought 4nn1 was irresponsible so she made 4nn1 eat her own raw dog...

ANYWAY PLS READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO GET TO KNOW ABT ME AND ALSO TELL ME IF I AM WRONG ON ANY OF THIS😪😪🥵🥵😍😍 anyway bye random people that I don't know 😛😛