Parting...to meet again!

Yes, goodbyes are not always meant for ever....
but I have already craved enough for my soulmate's love.
Now that you are here...
never talk about parting again...❤️❤️❤️

-----------------------------------------------------

"Clan leader Jiang today not only our children but our families are united into a bond as well."Jin guangshan gushed and hugged jiang feng mian as their children got officially married few minutes ago.

"Of course clan leader Jin. From now on we are one family. Let's destroy those wens together" Jiang fengmian laughed too and offered drinks to him, they both celebrated the wedding of their children enjoying various foods and drinks .

"Àxian" Jiang yanli called wei ying who was enjoying his drinks while looking at his to be husband who was sitting with other elders quietly. 

"Ahh shijie.. congratulations to my beloved sister" he held her hands and she lifted her red veil to let him see her one more time before she leaves with jin zixuan. "You are looking beautiful jie. My sister is the most beautiful bride in the whole realm." She was looking graceful and magnificent in her red wedding dress 'qipao'.

"Àxian I will miss you

"Àxian I will miss you." Her eyes brimmed with tears and wei ying smile faded when reality hit him. "I will miss you too. Who will spoil me with lotus pork rib soup anymore?"

"Àxian" she sobbed more and wei ying hugged her lightly, afraid of ruining her makeup and beautiful dress. "Don't cry shijie, I will keep visiting you"

"Mn. Let me meet àcheng too. Take care my little brother" she patted his head and wei ying bowed her head to let her pat him properly. She left to meet other family members and wei ying smiled at his sister from afar, tears were flowing through his cheeks as time of parting finally came. He sobbed silently and wiped his tears everytime as soon as they made their way out. 'Men should be strong, they are not allowed to cry at such things.' He never believed this thought but on the day of his sister's wedding he didn't want to create unnecessary problems by madam yu.

"Wei Ying" Lan zhan approached the standing wei ying and held his waist secretly from behind. They were standing at a corner and were not easily noticeable. Lan zhan caressed his back and kissed his earlobes. "Mn~" wei ying moaned in a low voice.

"Wei ying don't cry anymore" he licked his ears and pecked his cheeks before pulling away.

"Okay I won't cry anymore." He smiled and interwined his fingers with that of his lan zhan.

After few more rounds of drinks and talks between the elders, everyone decided to leave for their respective clans back. Madam yu took yanli aside and instructed her on do and don'ts before letting her go to her new home. Her eyes were red but tears didn't leave her eyes once.

Everyone thanked clan leader Jiang fengmian for his warm welcome and hospitality. They decided to meet at cloud recesses once they gets a sample of the poison. The folks at cloud recesses were more acquainted with the poisons owing to the fact that there library were fill of the scriptures regarding certain poisons which were written and left by their blest ancestors.