"𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒."

Self depreciating thoughts filled her head, bile rising in her throat as she watched the small family from a safe distance

Self depreciating thoughts filled her head, bile rising in her throat as she watched the small family from a safe distance. The fact that she was gonna help assassinate the man made her nauseous, her hand shaking slightly as she adjusted the gun strapped to her thigh. A high-pitched giggle rang through the air as his daughter ran around him, jumping excitedly, her features extremely similar to his.

A few people around them glanced at the happy family before turning their attention away but not her. She gazed at them, wishing she could leave them alone. Yet she had her orders, and defying them would be extremely unwise.

Her partner nudged her, mouthing the words: Stop staring.

She blinked a couple times, nodding and turning her attention to the floor, watching the miniature ants struggle to carry crumbs into a crack in the pavement.

She hated this, assassinating people who didn't deserve it. She had read through his files, his name was Park Eunwoo, 45, married. He had 3 children, one had 2 of his own kids, one was still in high-school and the youngest was a girl at the early age of 6. He was a known activist, who gained a buttload of attention from the media for supporting everything from feminism to stop rape organizations. He even exposed many companies for their illegal work, being a lawyer and all.

Eventually he rose to fame and is now known to everyone in South Korea, killing him would mean losing one of the most popular activists. Killing him would mean that she had to live with the guilt of killing yet another person.

She watched as the family went into the museum. Everything was planned out, as soon as they get in, she rings the fire alarm, making sure everyone except Eunwoo leaves by blocking his way out. Her partner was responsible for knocking him out as soon as he tries resisting, and then, the deed will be done.

Simple enough.

Except not really.

Little did they know that there were others positioned to make sure he comes to no harm.

"I'm doing it now," she murmured to her partner, casually walking close to the wall with a fire alarm installed in it. Scanning the crowds for any people watching, she made sure that all the attention was away from her. She then jogged past it, pulling the alarm down, the whole building erupting in chaos caused by the loud ringing.

She tossed her head, pushing back the auburn locks from her face with her hand. Exhaling sharply she walked forward, blending in with the crowd, catching sight of Eunwoo and his family, relieved to see that he wasn't carrying his daughter. She wove her way through the hoard of people, making eye contact with a green haired stranger who was staring at her and not panicking like the others around them.

His gaze unnerved her making her hesitate, it seemed as if he knew exactly what she was doing. His black mask covered the rest of his face, but the way he was scrutinizing her made him intimidating enough.