4 : Apple Pie and Oreo Shake

Ann stretched her arms as the morning sun smiled widely at her throwing it's rays

Ann stretched her arms as the morning sun smiled widely at her throwing it's rays. A smile was plastered on her face like no day as she woke up. In a second, she laid back holding her duvet tight.

"Wha...what!" Ann gulped in fear looking under duvet to find her naked. "Wha...what just happened? I... How? Why" she woke up in a jerk tying that duvet tightly looking out for her dress. Every cloth of she wore yesterday was scattered along with men's wear.

"Shiv...Shivaay?" she turned back to only see an empty bed. Immediately she took her pink t-shirt, white trouser and wore her pant in hurry. Just as she wore, everything happened came to her memory. No, she was not drunk, no. She remembers everything. Ann neither forgot nor regretted but this shouldn't have happened. Everything started with Shivaay acting drunk.

"I'm a failure, Ann! I'm an utter looser." Shivaay sat on floor leaning back at the couch. Ann came in after Viaan revealed whatever happened in CBI unit. She couldn't help herself but reach Oberoi Mansion to only know Shivaay was drunk. Shivaay acted all cute and hugged her like a baby, when she took away his bottle of whiskey, he was adamant in getting that back. Ann in anger just told he was bad and Shivaay took it all over heat.

"You are right! I'm bad, very bad. But I didn't drink. I'm in senses. I just got happy you visited me because I couldn't come to Vanilla. "Shivaay sighed pulling his right knee closer and the other laying flatly on floor.

"I know!" Ann sat down beside him. "You didn't smell alcohol. And your friend Viaan told everything to me."

Ann went in shock watching Shivaay's tears roll down, she didn't waste seconds and cupped his face turning towards her "Hey, Shivaay!"

Shivaay smiled in tears feeling Ann softly wiping his tears and her worried eyes made him feel special. He knew she loved him but she kept running away. Ann kept pushing him, that didn't hurt just made him feel bad. May be, now she will listen to her heart.

"I'm a failed son, a failed human being, also now a failure in my job." Shivaay bit his lower lip as tears flew down continuously.

"No! Never. You are not a failure. Shivaay was a best son any parent can get."

Shivaay's dry chuckle made Ann shiver in fear. Not once she saw Shivaay vulnerable, tired and having no will. This scared Ann extremely. "I was fifteen when someone killed ma and papa. I was there, right in front watching him kill and still I couldn't stop him. I'm not able to find him even after years passed." Ann's heart broke hearing whatever Shivaay told. He was strong and fearless but now he was crying like a kid.

"Who was he?"

"I don't know. I just remember his face. Whatever Mr. Simson told was right. My parents didn't deserve me as their son, they deserved much better. I'm the worst son anyone could have." Shivaay burst out crying in pain, hurt and broken.