Chapter 1

IVY'S POV

*Ring Ring*

Another day of school. Yeah, I love it, sure. But I don't like the people there. There are gross people, Idiotic people, Popular kids, THAT couple, and the person who I probably and will forever dispise... Noah Carter.

I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. After then, I got up and changed my clothes to these:

I went downstairs to eat, bid my mom goodbye, hopped in the car, and left for high school.

NOAH'S POV

I skate-boarded to school and said "Hi" to my best friend, Anthony David(?). We were walking to class when I saw Ivy Harlon. (Here comes da fat cringe) She looked..........pretty.....................ugly. Pretty ugly. She is so annoying, loud and ugly. Like sure, every guy simps for her, but she's not that pretty....I think. And although I hate to admit, she looks quite hot when she roasts people. I don't think that's only me though, everyone has to admit it. One way or another.

IVY'S POV
When I got to school I waved Hi to my best friends. Their names are Aira Jane(AJ), Maya and Violet.
"Hi bitches!!" said, enthusiastically. "Hi Ivy!" They say back.
"We still have 5 minutes till class so we can go to the library" "I guess we can go there" says Maya. We went to the library and we surprisingly saw the one and only Noah Carter.......
"Good way to start the day is to start it off with Noah. How nice" I sarcastically say under my breath, enough for my friends to hear.
"Well well well...isn't it the pig with her little back up dancers. Hm. You look uglier than usual..." He says. "You think you look normal?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "Oh really? Hurts to know" He says in fake tears.

As I was gonna reply, the bell rang.

"Ivy, cmon. We're gonna be late" Violet says. "Fine" I sighed in defeat. "You! Frog, get outta here as well" AJ glared at him. "Yeah, before I, gladly, shove rubbing alcohol through your eyes" Maya said while glaring at him as well. "Geez- Okay" Noah said as he walked away. I let him go first, of course. Why would I wanna walk beside a horse?-

While walking, I didn't notice that I was picking up the pace... the same pace as Noah. But what I did notice was that my friends' stare was looking at me and someone else. And that someone is Noah.

"What?" I asked, putting on an annoyed-like face. "Oh- uh. Nothing. It's just that... you two look like a very cute couple!" AJ admits "AJ-" "No, no. Don't exclude these people. They ship you too!" "What-" "Okay! Admit it or not, you still look very cute" Maya admits, emphasizing the word 'admit it'. "I-. Violet-" "Yeah I ship you too..." Violet said while showing a nervous smile. "I'm gonna skrrt" Noah said, but of course, we ignored him. "You guys better run. If I get you, you're dead!!" I chase them around. The hallways were filled with our giggles and screams...but then something hit me.

"WAIT! WE'RE LATE TO CLASS'' I ran to class with the girls.

I opened the door and saw Mrs. Leer with a very angry look on her face

"Ms.Harlon, you are very late. Why?" "I uhm-" "Explain in detention. Same thing to the 3 of you" WHAT!?" I exclaim

I felt a presence behind me, and heard a very deep voice

"You too Mr.Carter"
Seriously? Detention. With Noah!? Lord- Kill me slowly with a chainsaw "5 of you, sit down. Class we are having a group project which is almost half your grade so you better get working,Oh and your seatmate is your partner. That's it class dismissed"

"O.M.F.G WHY WITH HIM OUT OF ALL PEOPLE" "And i'm seeing you two in detention" Mrs.Leer says as he walks out."Guess we are partners seatmate" He says smirking"Just shut up, Here is my address at 2:00 sharp"I say with no emotion "Kk bye bye Partner..''He says emphasizing the word "Partner".
Will they work it out? Or will they fight like usual? 

Hey my little lovelies its Mia and Cleo! This our first chapter of this story hopefully its oki T^T
Welp byeee my pretties

~Mia and Cleo❤