Chapter 2

TIME SKIP, END OF SCHOOL

IVY'S POV
I'm in detention with this blobfish and my friends. WE HAVE 1 HOUR OF DETENTION BECAUSE OF THE HAIRY LEG THAT MADE ME LATE, I WILL KILL HIM. AS SOON AS THE CLOCK STRIKES ONE HOUR, I AM GOING TO KILL THIS MALE TOE, GET OUTTA THERE AND GO HOME.

TIME SKIP again :P

I forgot that Noah is going to my house...great now i have to clean my house since its kinda messy right now

NOAH'S POV
I have to go to ca ca's house to do some project for science. I think we are making a model of an animal, space or something.

*Ring Ring*

The doorbell made a sound as I waited. "Hello? Ring-a-ding?" I said, getting quite bored. "What?- Oh. You...Mkay get in ''''Now now, that's not a very good way to greet a fellow visitor ''''That's how I greet an unwanted guest. Now get in!" "Yeah but you have-" "Have no choice? No shit sherlock. Get in or get away from me and my house" "Okay! Chee-zus"

IVY'S POV

I led Noah to my room as he looked around. "Hm. Cool" He said. "Yeah okay did you bring the wires, glue and cardboard?" "Yeah. Which is like, 80% of the work" ''Stupid. Whatcha gon make with wires, glue and cardboard without the foam balls and paint? You're lucky I'm even letting you do something for the sake of your grade, Idiot ''''You do know you need help with your anger issues?" He says. "I don't have fucking anger issues! Let's just do this and go home" I say as my anger builds up. "Fine, fine, fine whatever you say princess" I blush as he calls me princess. "Aww is princess blushing" He says in an Aww voice. "S-shut up!, just help me in making the planets" "Mkay"

TIME SKIP, AFTER PROJECT
"Oh thank gosh. Eventually, we finished" I sigh in relief. "Hey, Ivy" "What?" "Look at me" "What are you about to do-" Just then, he put a hand-full of glue on my nose. "OH! EW! YUCK- HELP!! IT'S ON MY CLOTHES!!" I said, trying to get the glue off, which was probably making it worse. I just heard Noah laugh and giggle watching me. I must admit, that was quite cute. But I wanted revenge. I got the glue bottle, poured it on my hand and put it on Noah's nose as well. "SHIT! IVY- YOU BETTER HELP ME" "NO CAN DO!"

He chased me, all around the house. But of course, we had to keep quiet cause my mother was sleeping. Noah eventually caught me and we laid down on the couch, whilst Noah was hugging me. (Lmao they cleaned the glue and then they started chasing again, then they laid down on the couch. "That was fun" "Yeah". But as soon as I realized what position we were in, I got up quickly.

"Uh- W-what time is it?" I checked the clock, it was 11:38 pm. "Oh uh. Noah, I think you should go home. It's late" "Okay" "Are you sure you don't need anything else before you go? Like water?" I asked. "Aww, Princess cares? How sweet" Noah said, teasing me. "No? I just want to give you water before you, hopefully, die sooner or later ''''Ow" "Mhm. Like I care, now kindly get out of my house ''''But-''''What now?" 'I just wanna tell you that I- ''''That you what?" "That I...."

"That I wanna wish you a goodnight! Yeah! Night, ugly duck" He said as he left my house. "Oh... night too, I guess" I sighed out. I somehow felt a wave of sadness in myself. Why? I....honestly don't know. Whatever. I got better stuff to do. At least tomorrow is Saturday, so I'll definitely see- I mean, work with him again.

Haloo my lovelies its Mia! Cleo is not here right now so its just me! hope you like this chapter stay tuned for more
~Mia and Cleo