Work

(8:00) Jackson has to get up and get ready for his new job. He was now in charge of the Catherine Fox Foundation. He gave April head of trauma at the Catherine Fox hospital. As they were on there way to the hospital They dropped of Harriet at Catherine's Place.

(9:30) April had to work on this huge case. There was a 10 car pile up!! It involved 2 busses!! It was truly a sad story that she had lost 5 patients, out of the 28 patients there. One of the patients faces were slightly melted off and the plastic surgeon that's usually on call wasn't there plus she only wanted the best of the best. She called Jackson and he rushed over as soon as he could.

Jackson was already dealing with money problems due to using all there funds to upgrade hospital devices. So it was tuff to find time to perform the surgery on this poor fellows face. It took Jackson nearly 5 hours to perform this surgery. The good news was that the patient was healthy and just needed to stay in the ICU for a couple of weeks, with hourly updates from the on call plastics surgeon.

On the other hand April was dealing with a very depressing case. She had lost 5 more patients. She had no idea what was going wrong. Could it be the burns? Could it be an infection? She kept asking herself. Then it came to her they were all linked to having the same symptoms. The type of gas used in the busses were mixed with the blood of the victims that had died! She wasn't happy that that's why, but she was happy that she found out. After she knew what was wrong she was able to call the blood bank and was able to save the remaining patients.

(10:30 pm) April And Jackson we're still at the hospital with nothing to do. Then April had an idea!
April: On call room?
Jackson: I see where your going with this and I like it.
After the had there one on one fun time they had to get back to work. Jackson had a lot of paperwork and April had to go pick up Harriet.

(Sorry for the short Chapter)