2

Jake , who just came from Australia one week ago, staying alone in his dormitory. He was a kind person and friendly one he can make friends easily. 

After one week he registered to school. He was a good student back in Australia  the only problem was that jake couldn't speak korean that well , he stayed all his life in Australia. The culture is different here but he will get used to it . He was alone here in korea . His parents were busy with work that they do and they let jake alone since he is adult and can do anything alone without his parents permission.

Jake woke up it was his first day in school,  I mean since he came in Korea. He hoped that the students and his classmates will love him .

He got ready wearing the school uniform.  The uniform was pretty and jake liked it , he smiled checking himself in the mirror and put cologne on . It was with fruits . So jake smells like strawberries and peach.

Jake took the buss . Not the school one since he didn't know the time of when the buss will come to get the students. After some times jake arrived. When he  steped inside the school.  In school corridors, all students looked at him,  especially girls . They were drooling over him and their boyfriends would get jealous and hated jake for it . Jake didn't mind it and he continued walking going to principals office .He couldn't find it .

Then one boy came to him and asked."do you need help?" . Jake looked and saw a cute boy smiling at him . Jake smiled and nodded ."can you show me the principals office?" Jake asked kindly . The boy smiled and told jake to follow him . While walking the boy spoke introducing himself .

"I'm niki by the way . Im Japanese " niki said bowing and jake stoped him and niki gave jake his hand for a handshake. Jake looked at his hand and handshakes it.

"I'm jake and I'm new here I came from Australia " jake said and the Japanese boy nodded . They walked and soon arrived at principals office. Niki bid goodbye and jake knocked on the door and enters inside when he heard a "come in" .

After some time jake got out from the office . He had now everything that he needed and he goes to his classroom.
He introduced himself and goes to sit in his seat looking at one boy in his right but then he stoped when he saw his face.

'What's wrong with him' jake though and ignored it sitting down in his chair but then something strange happend the boy just run out of the class making jake to look confused.  It was his first day and this happened. Hope that boy is fine though,  jake though and continued to get ready for class.

Sunghoon came back and sits down in his seat and bowing to his teacher for misbehaving. Its still the same . The same smell that gave sunghoon butterflies in his stomach and it made him to crave it . He wanted to taste this blood so fucking bad but he didn't,  he didn't want to harm no one . His dad told him not to to harm to no one  no matter how good the blood tasted and since his dad died he wanted to keep the promise he made .

During class , sunghoon would take glances to the new student. He was handsome not gonna lie . Sunghoon found him pretty cute too and smiled while looking at him but his eyes were turning red the more he will think about him . The smell. The smell didn't leave sunghoons nose and it made him crazy.  He couldn't focus on class because of him. Only because of one certain boy who decided to show here and drive sunghoon insane .

Sunghoon couldn't do nothing about it . He even though that jake will hate him like his classmates and wont talk to him just ignore him . He felt sad only by thinking of it . He wanted to be appreciated and loved too . Why cant he... and why this new student was loved and he only came like 30 minutes ago . The classmates seems to love him . Its maybe that this new boy always smiled and helped his classmates with works. Sunghoon didn't smile , his heart wanted but he was shy to do it and it made him look like a scary person . He wanted to change this image of himself but the longer he thought about it the much he lost interest.  He was born like this and this is the sunghoon we know .

The class ended , the second class ended and the third class ended too . It was lunch time now . All these classes sunghoon didn't paid attention to the class and teachers . he would look somewhere else but his mind was to jake . He would steal glances at jake , memorizing Jake's face with every detail . Cute nose , red cheeks, plump lips and pinkish that sunghoon wanted to have them . The classes went like that .

Jake was about to get up then one boy came to Jake's desk." Hey mind if you come with me to eat ?" He asked . Jake looked at him and saw that everyone left only one boy was still sitting.

"Okay...thanks" jake said brightly. "I'm jay by the way " he said.  His hairs were black and he was so handsome.  "You already know my name " jake said giggling and got up going in the canteen with his classmate jay.

Sunghoon who didn't move from his place heard their conversation. 'Of course this would happen ....they didn't talk to me when I first came ' sunghoon though and licks his lips . They became dry and he needed to wet his lips .

He stayed in class and decided to go eat too . He didn't eat , he always stayed in class but this time he wanted to be near that jake boy .

Jay and Jake walked and sat down in one table.  Were was already one boy sitting.

"Oh jake hyung " the boy said and jake noticed that it was niki.

"You two know each other?" Jay asks and sat down . They nodded and started to eat and introducing themselves more .

.

Thank you.

(School uniform)

(School uniform)