Bleed fucker;

In a darkened alley,laid a man breathing harshly with gashes seeping crimson.Two children peering over the man. One set of pink eyes and a set of red eyes glowed demonically in the night.
  "Yo-you demons! CHRISTO!"
Laughing maniacally,the child with silver hair stepped over to the fallen,shaking body. Dagger glittering in the moonlight. "Oh my~ we're the demons,sweetheart? Weren't you the one who forced an innocent child to,oh what did you call it?"tilting her head slightly, Maeve snapped her fingers,reaching out and slamming the knife into the mans thigh;humming in pleasure when he let out a devastating scream. "Oh yes! Flip a trick! And when the little boy begged and screamed for you to stop you didn't."
Stepping forward, and placing a calming hand on the youngest shoulder. Yui's eyes glittered dangerously,that would scare the bravest human man."Little sister, how about we play a game?"
  Humming in interest, Maeve looked over her shoulder, meeting her sisters gaze. "What do you suggest?"
Looking at the disgusting scum,Yui crossed her arms,walking towards the case that held all their toys. "Well, we'll give this scum a chance to survive the night. After all, we're just that nice. We'll heal his wounds so it's fair.We'll play a classic game of hide and seek. If he survives let's say an hour,we'll let him live,"Pausing dramatically,Yui commanded an azure dagger to her hand. "However, if he doesn't we'll torture the bastard. However we see fit to do so. What do you think?"
  "It's absolutely perfect, but we should place some rules down in place. You can attempt to kill us, but you can't go to any police station. It's quite troublesome to change memories,after all." Maeve said,as a broad smile filtered across her face.Placing a gloved hand on the mans head; instantly healing the bastard of his injuries and lighting the dark alley way with the amount of power she used. "Run. The time starts,"
  "Now." The girls said,in sync. Both girls watched as the man ran like a bat out of hell.
  Yawning slightly,Yui summoned a chair, getting comfortable in it. "I say, we let the man have hope of survival. Wait until he has ten minutes left and crush it." Yui suggested,while her pink eyes closed in exhaustion.
  "I agree," Maeve replied quickly,summoning her own chair and book. Getting comfortable and reading in the poorly lit alley.
   Neither girl seeing nor sensing the white haired vampire that watched the entire exchange in growing interest from on top of a building several yards away. "Isn't this new. A simple visit to check up on Eve and I find things much different about her then I expected. And the smaller child is quite the enigma too."Crossing his arms,the vampire smiled in the darkness.Watching as the time ran out for the man. The vampire watched as the children tied him up and started to cut him, yet they kept him alive. Healing him over and over as the blond child practiced her craft. The pure white dresses the children wore turned to a vibrant red. Their porcelain skin having splotches of warm blood splattered here and there. Yet they weren't even in the slightest disgusted with the mess they were making. No,the two children just smiled broadly, smiles never leaving as they beheaded the man and headed home for the night. And with that,the vampire king became intrigued with both children that at first had the appearance of angels but showed their true colors as demons.

May/28th/2021