Good News

Hi, it's been like three months and I got nothing...well do have an idea of what I will be writing. Though I will start writing them in the summer, and that is like in a week I think. But I will be doing two stories! I won't be able to write right now because of school.

These aren't the official covers I just wanted to put something there so they wouldn't be so empty

Okay so Monsters and Candy is gonna have four main characters and is gonna be about them traveling to different worlds trying to get rid of monsters killing the plant, all by using a ring to help them.

Supernatural Games is gonna be about were the supernatural is normal and people dying from it. The two main characters try to survive it and how to coexist with the supernatural only to find out that it will be tougher than they thought. So they will need help from the pure symbols of evil and an immortal brother.

I'm so sorry these descriptions are trash but the story will be good...I hope. I wish that you can follow me through this journey and help me if you want to.

I think that's all I wanted to say.
Well bye, remember you are loved and beautiful/handsome/amazing!
I love you! (*^3^)/~♡

P.S The will be gory