𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒

Corpse and Chase slid into the luxury seats of her Porsche. "I like this." Corpse muttered, running his fingers around the wheel as he started the car. Chase smirked, "I might get you one some day." Corpse laughed like she was joking, but she had made a mental note to surprise him with a custom Porsche if they make it out alive.

Chase navigated the way to hell like she had done it yesterday. She remembered every turn, and short cut, her bother had taught her 13 years ago. New York hasn't changed a bit in her mind. The pot heads doing drug deals in the alley way that her brother directed. The thick muggy air, people on the phone, laptops open as people walk down the street, coffee shops busy. She never saw the appeal of people who couldn't live the high life if you lived in New York. She rather preferred her life in San Francisco.

"I feel like I need a fucking theme song driving through here." Corpse said as he entered a wealthy neighborhood full of my fathers mob members. Chase smirked, as they passed Olivias old house she remembered the nights they would jump from her dead brothers balcony into the pool. He had died by playing Russian Roulette with them, Olivia had switched the bullet one notch so her brother died instead of her. The times they would use the jet ski in the pool, the nights they got shit faced at the at the age of 11. It was sobering to remember why they were really here.

"It's all the way at the end." She told corpse, as they got closer, cars were filtering into the courtyard of the Wellerman manor. "Shit." Corpse watched. We filed behind the rest, they were checking ID's.

"Give them this." Chase handed her ID to corpse as they both put on the sun glasses they wore yesterday. As they got closer and closer to the gates, the more chase started to panic. "Breathe." Corpses voice caught her off guard. He grabbed her hand as he pulled up to the gate. "ID." A masked voice said, Chase looked straight ahead.

"Who the fuck is Nicholas." The person spat, the sound of a gun cocking was heard, it caused chase told brush her sunglasses up onto her head, reviling her face. The masked person put the gun down and handed the ID back to corpse. "Welcome home Ms.Wellerman." Was all he said as corpse and her rolled forward. They parked behind a blue McLaren and slowly the two got out of the car. Chase could have cried, she wanted to run, she wanted to take her own gun and out a bullet between her eyes.

Corpses hand found her waist, the two followed everybody inside. As we stepped foot into the large parlor I saw my mother and father standing at the overhang, scouting. They stopped looking around the room as they locked eyes with me. Chase took her and corpses sun glasses and put them into her bag. Her mother whispered something to her father before they both disappeared. Red wine was placed in both her and corpses hands. They started to go to the back but they were stopped when a boney hand touched chases shoulder.

"Long time no see Chase." The voice of Nolle rang in her ears. She turned around to see Casey slowly appear behind his wife. "I see you've grown up." She fake smiled. "Nolle, I couldn't be more pleased." Chase said sarcastically. "Yet she's still a bitch." Nolle spat. Corpse went to cut in but chase tugged his arm to keep his mouth shut and let her do the talking. Corpse then realized how stupid it would probably be for him to interfere.

"And she's still my little sister." Casey smiled. "Regretfully." Chase rolled her eyes. "I still don't know why you ever left to begin with. But I heard your doing just fine." He laughed. "Likewise." She snarled. "I see you met somebody." Nolle said, looking corpse up and down. It was right then where Casey's persona switched.

"Casey Wellerman." He offered a hand. "Corpse." Corpse shook his hand quickly. "Anonymous, I assume you run a mob." Casey raised an eyebrow. "If you count social media as a mob then yes." Corpse was quick with his reply. "Is that chase!" A high pitched voice said as she grabbed chase and spun her towards her. "Aunt Becca, always a pleasure." Chase sighed. "Ace look how big she's gotten! Where have you been? Dominating the San Francisco mafia iv heard." She said.

Wait.

Nobody knows.

Not a single soul knows she left.

Nobody other than mother and father.

This just got a whole lot more interesting.

"Yep, with my partner in crime over here." Chase played off. Corpse caught on quickly. "Who you might be?" Becca asked. "Corpse, I just trick the media." He brought her hand to his lips. "And a gentleman." Becca winked at him, corpse chuckled. "Better be, if he's taking care of my Chase." Ace patted my shoulder. "Uncle Ace." Chase nodded to him. "Come see Charlie and his new wife, they got married last year. Bailey is truly the sweetest girl you'll ever meet." Becca rambled as she ushered chase and corpse. Casey left Nolle unattended to for a moment to follow his family. Nolle was less then happy about him leaving her.

"Charlie, chase is home!" Becca said excitedly. Charlie whipped his head around from his wife, his medium length hair bouncing dramatically. "Fucking Christ, Chase! My baby cousin!" He engulfed chase in a hug. "Hey Charlie, your still short." Chase smirked. He pretended to be offended.

While corpse was left utterly confused because Charlie looked about 7 feet tall and towered over both corpse and chase.

"Bailey Goodmen." Bailey introduced herself to chase. "Chase Wellerman." Chase offered a fake smile. "Who might you be?" Charlie asked corpse, catching him off guard. "Corpse, I'm chases boyfriend." He shook Charlie's hand. "Chase you pulling fuck boys now?" Charlie teased. Corpse laughed while chase flipped him off. "Language Charlie." Ace told him off. "I'm 34-." Charlie said confused, Becca shot him a death glare Charlie pressed his lips in a line before going back to his wife.

Corpse watched as Chase and Bailey gawked over a ring on Bailey hand. "Fucking hell, corpse come check this out." Chase said as she looked at the obnoxiously large diamond on Baileys hand. "How much did that hurt Charlie?" Chase asked. "I didn't pay for it, dad did." Charlie smirked. "He had to beg." Ace nudged him, Bailey Chase and Corpse laughed, Charlie didn't look pleased tho.

"Excuse me but can I speak to you chase." A new voice was heard. "Kingsley." Ace nodded. Chase caught eye contact and quickly grabbed corpses hand and squeezed it. It didn't go untouched by Kingsley.

"Father."

Chases voice was cold. It was laced with poison and hatred. "Alone." He said. Corpse had to let go first, before chase nodded. "Fair enough." She nodded, she gave corpse a kiss and said very quietly.

"In case I don't get the chance to say this later. I love you."

And like that, she disappeared.