I'm hungry!

~Victoria/Christopher's point of view~ 

"Anthony..." I said. 

"I'm busy" he responded. 

"Yes I can see that... do you remember your parents are downstairs?" he stopped unbuttoning my pants. 

"Guys the food's ready! come eat!" right on cue, she's a witch making her presence known! okay now I'm just scaring my self. 

"We'll talk about this later I guess", man! Anthony has such a gorgeous voice. 

"We will, let me ask you... your Mom is a cock block isn't she?", I think that was rude to say, "I'm sorry! I don't mean to insult your mom I just ... uh I'm sorry" God I'm an idiot. 

He laughed. he laughed? What the heck?. "Yes you can say so, sorry I attacked you" now it was my turn to laugh. 

The door opens.

"Guys I've been calling you two for five minutes already! wash your hands and come eat, hurry up you turtles!" 

"Yes ma'am my apologies, I was talking to him" I said to her trying to be as polite as I could and also trying to get my zipper without her noticing, what a task!

We went down to eat and everything seemed okay. He smiled at me, we shared a few glances, and held hands for few seconds. Best seconds evah! hell yes. Excuse me, too soon I know, can't help it.

~Anthony's point of view~ 

We're done eating I guess is time I asked, "Hey Chris can you go upstairs please?" I said hoping I didn't sound too rude. 

"Chris?" he whispered, I'm sure he was surprised by the new name, but by how red his cheeks got I can tell he liked it. 

As soon as he went upstairs, I build up a courage to ask my parents. "Mom, Dad. There's something I want to ask you" as soon as I said that my parents faces became worried. "Woah Woah relax. Its nothing bad". 

"okay, what is it?" they said in unison. Kinda weird actually freaky. 

"The thing is Chris' parents are abusive so he ran away, he can't tell the police because his dad said he would kill him if he did, and he's about to turn eighteen. So I was wondering if he could stay here until he did, he's my friend and I want to help him, please say yes!" does sounding desperate help my parents understand that this is important to me? I sure hope so, I'm the only hope left for Chris. Chris. I like that, sounds nice. 

"Well if he really needs it I don't see why not". I'm relieved and shocked at the same time and so are they, guess they thought Mia is only good friend,"Thanks Dad". 

"Yeah,I'm a little surprised, maybe we should to a psychologist to help him talk this through but let's talk about that some other time. Plus I like him, he's polite". 'Talk this through?'. That makes two of us mom, I like him too."I'm going to bed love you both" she kissed my father, hugged me, then smile and went to bed. she's in a good mood today. 

"Now that we're alone, go get your boyfriend and come to my office. We need to have serious talk".

Haven't done anything for a while, so here it is! I'm sorry is crappy, I been busy, tired, unsure of this story, and I don't know what to do with story anymore. Please forgive me if you actually read my story and was waiting for something. But for now on I'm gonna let go of those stupid feelings and I'm going to make my story better than this sorry excuse of a story. Promise I'll do everything I can. :)