Tonight

"Mia I need you to get out" you said while getting her stuff and backpack. "Aww okay well bye~" Mia said while leaving. You then went to knock on Pieck's bedroom door. "Hey Pieck please open up" there was no reply I guess I should just go to sleep and see if she wants to talk tomorrow you thought as you were walking back to your room.

Next day
You got woken up by your phone ringing. You lifted up your head and saw it was Eren calling. I just want to sleep peacefully you muttered while getting your phone. "Uh hello-" "Hey y/n I was thinking if you wanna go to this party I'm throwing!" you heard Eren say from the other line. " Is that the reason you called me IN the morning" you said kinda irritated. "Yea it's going to be fun lots of people are going". You kidding me right you thought while sitting up. "When is it?" "Tonight" Eren replied. "Okay I'll see bye" you replied hanging up.

Your POV
I got up and put on a hoodie since I was to tried to actually change. I walked out of my room and checked if Pieck was up. I didn't see her in the living room neither in the kitchen. I knocked on her door and to my surprise she actually opened up this time. "Hey Pieck I was wondering if your going to Eren's party tonight". "I don't think so are you?" why is she not asking about what happened yesterday i was stuck on the topic for while until Pieck spoke up again. "So are you?" "No I'm not maybe we can watch a movie or something if you want?"

End of POV
"Oh sure" Pieck responded "Great right now I'm going to the store to get snacks wanna come?" You said. "Yea let me just get changed" you then realized Pieck was only wearing a over sized shirt. You then blushed trying to hide it by looking away "O-Okay I'll wait outside". You got your phone out and texted Eren you will not be going to the party.You put on your shoes and sat down on the dining chair waiting for Pieck.

Okay pause rq imma going to try third person for this paragraph so yea back to the story👍🏽

Y/n then heard Pieck walking towards her "Done?" "Yea" Pieck replied. Y/n and Pieck then got inside Y/n's car. "We should probably get breakfast first, are you hungry?" Y/n asked. "Sure I was actually getting hungry right now" Pieck said giggling. Y/n then looked at Pieck and smiled from hearing her giggle. "Okay I know a great place" Y/n said while starting up the car. Time passed* Y/n and Pieck had just arrived at the restaurant. " Alright let's go!" Y/n said getting out the car and opening the door for Pieck. "You first m'lady" Y/n commented while putting a hand out so Pieck can grab it "thank you" Pieck said taking Y/n's hand and smiling.