Read Please!

So, before you start reading, there are a few things you should know. The time that all of these events take place is five years after Touko starts her journey, which I like to imagine she was 16 then and N 17-18. So that means by the time of this story, Touko is 21 and N 22-23. I'm also making her team my team from when I played White, which is: White the Samurott, Gray the Stoutland, Lovely the Swoobat, Moxx the Krookodile, Chickadee the Archeops, and Orlean the Haxorus.

Also, Touko has Zekrom, while N has Reshiram. Touko released the Zekrom, believing herself not worthy of such a Pokemon, but Zekrom follows her around from time to time, still recognizing her as the hero. I also understand that N released Reshiram in BW2, but he still has his because I don't like the idea of N not having Reshiram because he gave it away to some trainer.

The characters might not act exactly as they do in the games, anime, or manga, but that's because it's been a while since I played White, I've never watched the BW anime, and I read only one Pokemon manga ever and the only thing I remember from that, is that Hilbert/Black challenged Elesa. I'll try to stay true to what I believe they act like. If you don't like how I write the characters, I respectfully say that you may read something else. I won't force you to do anything.

I believe that covers everything, so enjoy the read! Or not, again not forcing anything.